The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?

Yes, i would not mind that my online pb's are cleared now with the changes in patch Y.
No thanks, please leave my pb's alone!
I want to clear pb's, but i can't speak for others, i can clear my own pb's on lfsworld if i want to
Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
Hi all,

This poll is to find out if it's a good idea for me to clear everybody's online pb's.
Thing is, blackwood's size has changed and all cars are a tad slower, so your current pb's might be hard to break.

So there is the option that I clear everybody's online pb's, but doing that feels like a big infringement towards your hard work, so I'd like to know :

Do you want me to clear your online pb's?

edit - an alternative is : you can also clear your own online pb's - i don't necessarily have to do it for you. You can do that on lfsworld : http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=settings (bottom of the page)
no.
Yes
Maybe
clear them, if the track is changed, it's unfair to keep them as it's effectively like you were on a different game.

Greets
no.

and the hotlaps?
no personal bests, but hotlaps yes.
delete all
new physics = obsolete PB
#9 - Renku
NOOOOO, please!!!
There are few people that have every PB. I don't compare PB's to other people, the PB's aren't never 'fair'. If I want to compare I use hotlaps.

Please do not delete any of my PB's, please Victor!
Yes, I have no problem in seeing them deleted.
Quote from Flotch :delete all
new physics = obsolete PB

^and you are a guy that holds WR's ^

Don't understand how hotlaps are different to PB's Drunken Predator, they are exactly the same, just hotlaps are nominated to be a WR if they are fast enough.
Quote from chanoman315 :no.

and the hotlaps?

i'm working on hotlaps. They'll be back up later tonight. Clear of course
Quote from BlueFlame :^and you are a guy that holds WR's ^

Don't understand how hotlaps are different to PB's Drunken Predator, they are exactly the same, just hotlaps are nominated to be a WR if they are fast enough.

Well, i guess i was meaning anyone can delete their personal bests if they wish to.. but hotlaps list is the one that is compared to others?
i dont care which way it goes, really.
#14 - JTbo
Victor, clean it all for good, fair play to everyone and quite lot of people will find more enjoyment, even some see their hard work lost, but it is developing Alpha stage and as cars have changed all should go, imo.
Some leagues use trackers that monitor pbs. If they are not all deleted then it will have an effect on drivers being on the correct server.
#16 - BURN
new physics = new pb`s

Yes!
#17 - VoiD
Voted Yes, because we are all much slower now. Keeping old/faster pb´s/WR´s makes no sense for me...
BiG YES for me
________
Honda Life
Yes... new patch, fresh start
Downloading now
What Storm said, if we don't clear the PB's it makes the trackers that many leagues use practically useless.
Yes.
Since it probally will be almost impossible to reach old times after new patch.
Yes please, clear it all
I`d say yes. Clear `em all.

I`m pretty damn slow, but I`m pretty happy with some of the pb`s and hotlaps I`ve done. I just don`t think it`s worth keeping them after such a large change to the game.

If you could somehow archive them for posterity somewhere in the depths of LFSW it`d be nice, but not essential.
How many physics incompatible patches have we got. I recall two big ones: from S1 to S2 Alpha and then there was that April update? How many times have the PB's cleared? Hotlaps are another matter, but leave my PB's alone, please!
Yes, now they won't show a true reflectiion of your skills

Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG