The online racing simulator
Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
(213 posts, started )

Poll : Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?

Yes, i would not mind that my online pb's are cleared now with the changes in patch Y.
No thanks, please leave my pb's alone!
I want to clear pb's, but i can't speak for others, i can clear my own pb's on lfsworld if i want to
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yea, guess your right, what's the point anyway Don't know about the laps driven on combo, maybe that should be deleted aswell? It can be kinda misleading, comparing someone's PB with driven laps..

Driven laps is interesting and please dont delete that. PB-s are due physics.
Quote from okijuhans :Driven laps is interesting and please dont delete that. PB-s are due physics.

Sure it is, didn't mean removing, but resseting Say, you see someone driving 1:35 on BL with XFG, you look at his driven laps and it says like 600, and you're thinking, this guys is slow, 600 laps and still on 1:35, while it could be the case he only drove like 4, 5 laps with the new BL/new patch, catch my point
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sure it is, didn't mean removing, but resseting Say, you see someone driving 1:35 on BL with XFG, you look at his driven laps and it says like 600, and you're thinking, this guys is slow, 600 laps and still on 1:35, while it could be the case he only drove like 4, 5 laps with the new BL/new patch, catch my point

Sure, but we dont think so. Riight : )
Sorry for being a bit offtopic, but I miss the BF1 and the FBM in the main hotlap rank (MHR). New combos would be cool too.

@topic: nice changes
When I just had a look at the new layout (nice btw) I thought the old pb's were to remain but thats no big deal if they get overwritten by new ones.
Just a question though, I think some of my pb's are even from S1 days, RB4 at SO Long for instance as I remember it being a bit of a big deal cracking the two minute mark. Would this be right that even S1 pb's were still there till now?
yep, that's possible.
I love the new look of it!
It`s more clean, and it`s easier to find the LR for a car/track now.
I aswell like that the lap counts are listed beside the PB`s. GREAT work yet again
Are you logged in? Maybe have scroll bit down:

maybe DEMO users cant do it!! I guess so
theres one other way to do it, click on picture
(just click on your PB time and press - YES)
Attached images
try this.png
Thanks man! Deleted my pb what i wanted thanks so much!!

Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
(213 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG