The online racing simulator

Poll : Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?

Yes, i would not mind that my online pb's are cleared now with the changes in patch Y.
No thanks, please leave my pb's alone!
I want to clear pb's, but i can't speak for others, i can clear my own pb's on lfsworld if i want to
Quote from okijuhans :Driven laps is interesting and please dont delete that. PB-s are due physics.

Sure it is, didn't mean removing, but resseting Say, you see someone driving 1:35 on BL with XFG, you look at his driven laps and it says like 600, and you're thinking, this guys is slow, 600 laps and still on 1:35, while it could be the case he only drove like 4, 5 laps with the new BL/new patch, catch my point
Quote from Boris Lozac :Sure it is, didn't mean removing, but resseting Say, you see someone driving 1:35 on BL with XFG, you look at his driven laps and it says like 600, and you're thinking, this guys is slow, 600 laps and still on 1:35, while it could be the case he only drove like 4, 5 laps with the new BL/new patch, catch my point

Sure, but we dont think so. Riight : )
Sorry for being a bit offtopic, but I miss the BF1 and the FBM in the main hotlap rank (MHR). New combos would be cool too.

@topic: nice changes
When I just had a look at the new layout (nice btw) I thought the old pb's were to remain but thats no big deal if they get overwritten by new ones.
Just a question though, I think some of my pb's are even from S1 days, RB4 at SO Long for instance as I remember it being a bit of a big deal cracking the two minute mark. Would this be right that even S1 pb's were still there till now?
yep, that's possible.
I love the new look of it!
It`s more clean, and it`s easier to find the LR for a car/track now.
I aswell like that the lap counts are listed beside the PB`s. GREAT work yet again
Are you logged in? Maybe have scroll bit down:

maybe DEMO users cant do it!! I guess so
theres one other way to do it, click on picture
(just click on your PB time and press - YES)
Attached images
try this.png
Thanks man! Deleted my pb what i wanted thanks so much!!

Do you want ALL your online pb's cleared?
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG