The online racing simulator
I would like to report abuse
(15 posts, closed, started )
I was in the middle of restarting the LTC server box, and people were in the waiting room, so I decided to join.

And there was a member of LFS, that was completly and utterly just throwing abuse towards me.

Just incase the chats within there is not logged, I have uploaded a screenshot
Attached images
abuse.jpg
Btw, just above the screenshot, he said "LTC sucks".
poor thing
Dont think theres much ya can do about it
+1 for report button.
+1 for ignoring it
And -1 for creating forum threads about it. We can't do anything

DK
#7 - VoiD
Well, you can try this

But without a replay it´s a bit difficult...
did i really just read this thread? yeah, the kid was being immature, but how old are you that you can't just overlook idiots like this?
its quite funny really, beacuse if it was me doing that to you, im sure you would say something about it.

And I'm pretty sure that its in the UA or T&C not to abuse other players. and Considering that the "waiting room" is managed by LFS themselves, I thought it would be best to be posted.

Next time I wont f'n bother.
#10 - MR_B
Quote from Apoc112 :did i really just read this thread? yeah, the kid was being immature, but how old are you that you can't just overlook idiots like this?

We shouldn't need to overlook it. Childish abuse will be the downfall of this game, like all the rest of the online games if you let them get away with it.
It's not allowed in the forum.
Why should it be allowed in-game?

Thank you for reporting it for the community.
Quote from Krammeh :Btw, just above the screenshot, he said "LTC sucks".

oh noez.

anyways, just ignore it.
To be fair though all the cruise servers that have followed aren't original, so they've got a point

Who cares anyway it's just a couple of little kids taking the piss out of cruise servers if that seriously bothers you you must have a pretty easy life.
Quote from Krammeh :its quite funny really, beacuse if it was me doing that to you, im sure you would say something about it.

And I'm pretty sure that its in the UA or T&C not to abuse other players. and Considering that the "waiting room" is managed by LFS themselves, I thought it would be best to be posted.

Next time I wont f'n bother.

Most people have been here long enough to take things like that with a pinch of salt.

The interwebs is a bit of a bigger place than a school playground, so just get on with the name calling.

Sticks and stones...
Come on!

This is NO different to the other name and shame incident or thread here. This will be locked within hours. Ok its not nice to read, but you are not going to get anywhere like this, take a look at the other name and shame threads and find me some which are not locked and do not turn to crap.

If you wanted to report abuse, use the forum report system, use email to LFS support, they are usually very helpful, however you may want to consider the time of year and the amount of work being processed with the release of Y.

My point is this. Posting here that you wish to report abuse, is not actually reporting it, but reporting that you wish to report it, which isnt really news, and doesn't really help anyone.
+1 for nova_dan
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG