The online racing simulator
Congrats on getting the G25 (pointless post or not) It`s great. There`s nothing like it unless you start shelling out for ECCI/Frex stuff for way more money. You`ll have the time of your life with it.

dan - I`ve just taken delivery of a spanky new Saitek X52 Pro flight stick, but I`m not supposed to be playing with it either until xmas, or my girlfriend`s gonna batter me about the head with it. It hasn`t stopped me installing IL-2 1946 for when she`s next out of the house....
Im not allowed mine till crimbo lmao I cant even sneeky try it cos its getting deliverd to my dads house and the next time im there is on crimbo day Ah well, im sure its worth the wait!
Quote from Brookaovhaydock :Haha cool. When you've give a good try, could you tell me what you think about it and stuff if you dont mind

It is just perfect you cant describe it you have to do it your self
but mine has broken
Lmao Whats up with it ? Or is it just dead
no just the reverse gear is dead.but i send it back today and i hope to get it back soon or actually get back new one.
G25 Clamps ???
Sorry for making a new thread!! My question is, how long does the clamps on the steering wheel and gear box open up to ? my desk is really thick, like 2/3 Inches thick, will it be able to clamp on ???
Cheers
Hmmm, problems lmao Ah well
My dad has took the G25 round my nans I'll just have to stick with my DFP for another 10 days
Haha. Shame
g25
is it good i am also getting one for x-mas £145 of dell think it came yesterday but my mum keeps pretending that it was something else lol!(its even got a dell sticker on the box lol)

CANT WAIT
Quote from viper-2007 :is it good i am also getting one for x-mas £145 of dell think it came yesterday but my mum keeps pretending that it was something else lol!(its even got a dell sticker on the box lol)

CANT WAIT

Yeah, my dad ordered mine from dell
My brothers holding mine for christmas, and i'll be getting S2 along with it.
Can't wait.

Got it for $300aud ^_^
Iv just realised....the G25 has a different plug socket thing dosnt it ? Il need to buy an adaptor anyone no were i can get 1 ??
Quote from viper-2007 :is it good i am also getting one for x-mas £145 of dell think it came yesterday but my mum keeps pretending that it was something else lol!(its even got a dell sticker on the box lol)

Send pictures of your face when you open it and find a printer.
G25...price?
Hi All, I am planning replacing my wheel (ActLab Force RS) for a G25. Where is the best priced one to be found?
£145 From Dell If U Live In Uk
Quote from Brookaovhaydock :Iv just realised....the G25 has a different plug socket thing dosnt it ? Il need to buy an adaptor anyone no were i can get 1 ??

Mine came with it, but I got mine private...
Almost any hardware shop would have one!

Quote from viper-2007 :£145 From Dell If U Live In Uk

He clearly lives in France...as seen by the French flag and french address

LMAO
Yeah, an adapter came with mine too

So (fingers crossed), no worries
Im getting a G25 and S2 for christmas
What Is The Blue Light ? [traction control]
Hii, i have noticed on the F1 cars and some others, if u accelertate fast, a blue light comes on and it slows you down and makes drifting hard, is it traction controll or something? can u turn it off ?
Cheers
Sorry for being Noobish

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG