The online racing simulator
I just have my wheel at 900 degrees and use the amount of lock it automatically gives you for individual cars, I find it a really handy feature how lfs does that for you.
Quote from Dannz :I just have my wheel at 900 degrees and use the amount of lock it automatically gives you for individual cars, I find it a really handy feature how lfs does that for you.

You could set it to 720 instead, since the automatic range won't exceed 720 in any car. I hope LFS incorporates variable FFB lock, which will be perfect for the G25...
In my profiler, I have it set for 720, then in game i have it set to 720. All demo car wheels match my wheel.

*Im getting S2 when i get paid on the first, otherwise i may have to wait until the 16th depending on how wild New Years gets.
Quote from The Radness :In my profiler, I have it set for 720, then in game i have it set to 720. All demo car wheels match my wheel.

*Im getting S2 when i get paid on the first, otherwise i may have to wait until the 16th depending on how wild New Years gets.

Dude, Hogmany is always wild for me. Kilt, Hip Flask, Jack Daniels, Beer and no underwear....but then you probaberly did'nt need to know that..........

Anyway my question is, how thick does the desk need to be if you planning to get a G25 and use the force feedback? I'm planing to get a G25, and also looking at new computer desks, but would like some guide lines on thicknes levels before I splash the cash. Sick and tired of using a damn joystick.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG