The online racing simulator
Urban dictionary
(65 posts, started )
Urban dictionary
Correction. I found it.

Idk who put it up there.

I know I shouldn't...but I couldn't help laughing. I got some VERY odd stares from my friend. The joys of having your lacrosse mentor staying

DK
:ices_rofl
Thats actually a step too far, and is quite disgusting....
I really dont like it.
Whoever posted that clearly isn't very pleasant.
I don't understand, did his laptop explode and kill him or something? Why shouldn't we find this lightheartedly amusing?
I know if I'd done something dumb and a friend had done something similar I would have enjoyed it, so again - Alt key in the eye?
Quote from GFresh :Thats actually a step too far,

Agreed.

Quote from GFresh :and is quite disgusting....

Strange choice of words. It's not like he peed in your apple juice.
#9 - Bean0
A step too far most definitely.
The user who submitted it is called DriftMeister :P
<_<

If I follow that line of thinking...
Not funny imo.
who is harjun ?
Sorry, I found it funny. Does that make me evil or something?

But then I object to the fact that it's making a moron famous simply for being a moron.

@mrrrco
Search for that username on these forums. You'll regret it, but you will find out.
i thought it was funny! can someone do one on me?
It's fairly harmless?, I found it slightly amusing.
A step too far, in which direction? He is a kid who deserves the piss taken out of him, because he blatently is playing the fool, he probobly didn't blow up his laptop in the first place, how many times have YOU guys used Urban Dictionary to find information? And it's still "a step too far" and "discusting". I could say go get some sense of laughingment or something re-establishing, but honestly, your saying that someones post on URBAN DICTIONARY is too far!? Listen to yourselves, you're as-if trying to police something you have no control over..:S
He might be (in)famous yet.
Quote from BlueFlame :A step too far, in which direction? He is a kid who deserves the piss taken out of him, because he blatently is playing the fool, he probobly didn't blow up his laptop in the first place, how many times have YOU guys used Urban Dictionary to find information? And it's still "a step too far" and "discusting". I could say go get some sense of laughingment or something re-establishing, but honestly, your saying that someones post on URBAN DICTIONARY is too far!? Listen to yourselves, you're as-if trying to police something you have no control over..:S

Excuse me while I pick myself up...just fell off my chair laughing.

You were the one complaining of racist remarks when we were taking the piss out of Liverpool and scouse-types weren't you ?

I've used the site before, I even have a submission on there.
I thought it was funny...

I assume harjun doesn't really matter.
@Blakje : I assume that you meant "doesn't really care"
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I thought it was funny...

I assume harjun doesn't really matter.

Now THAT was funny - because it was a harmless and unintentional mistranslation, rather than a vindictive attack on a naive youngster who doesn't know any better...
Wow Kalev.

Quote from Kev on Urbandictionary.com :wanker scum that comes froma council estate, normally wear tracksuit, gold chain and baseball cap and shitty trainers. think they're solid and walk like they're trying to keep their drugs hidden up they're arse. shuld all be shot on the spot

Quote from Kalev EST :You´re just angry because the urban dictionary doesn´t say anything nice about your name. Right, Kev?

My name became a genericised insult right about the time I was 15/16, but even though I am "wanker scum that comes from a council estate", I don't think it was entirely my fault.

Urban dictionary
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG