The online racing simulator
Final release of files is in the first post. PM me if you can make it.
Only one person has PMed me saying they can be there, if less than 3 people PM me by 3:00pm GMT the event will be postponed
Yea im not gonna be able to make it. My karting season starts in a month so I need to get my stuff ready. Plus im already racing the olfsl on sunday. Wish I could make it
Quote from Modoff :Yea im not gonna be able to make it. My karting season starts in a month so I need to get my stuff ready. Plus im already racing the olfsl on sunday. Wish I could make it

My first race of the year is the second weekend in February.
If it's possible, i'll gladly participate tomorrow

Btw, I'm racing a Tony Kart ICA in Norway , and since the racing season in NOrway starts pretty late, this would be fun!

Me last year on EM qualification on Rudskogen, Norway:
http://maj.com/gallery/Go-cart ... 99-nils-henrik-hennin.jpg
The new type of rain tires from Bridestone, only Bridgestone that's allowed in Norway(wierd, isn't it?illepall ). Was introduced for ICA/jr, ICA and ICC last year(2005).
I'm gonna postpone the event - only 2 people have said they can make it. I'm not sure when it'll be.
How many do you need?

I've maybe got 2 other friends that can participate, Both driving go-cart

But if it's going to be postponed, please tell us when it's going to be
I'm planning on starting the league when the official UK karting season starts - march - so it'll be sometime before then
ok then, myu racing season doesn't start before april or something..
#37 - d6nn
heh
mine starts in april too
my first race is in febuary....and i still gotta buy new engines, tyres, and do testing before then! lol ( Starting new class )

It will be hard for me to joing in thease karting races seen as im in a way diff time zone

Mitch
Me and modoff would run it for sure, why dont you make another date because we didn't know about this one. Also it would be neat to run the two classes.. maybe rotax and shifter. I had my first race of the year was over christmas break.
Quote from Leifde :Provisional date for the event is this Sunday (8th January) at 20:00 GMT. Qualifying will start at 19:00 GMT.

I will post the updated files tomorrow (6th January).

If enough people can't make it, it will be postponed.

Please PM me ASAP.

So what is the schedule now I missed the January 8th, do you hava a calendar so I can organize myself.

Ok, next provisional date is 28th January - time will probably be around 8pm GMT, depending on what time it is in different timezones.
i would like to but i have the new patch and no minimekanic or whatever
I have included Mechanik and the LFS 0.5P exe and abc files in the zip so you can use it.
cheers man
this sounds cool, Ill try the setup when I get back from holiday on 22nd
bye all
tweaK_05 has got exams and so he won't be joining us on Saturday, this means that the event will be hosted on my computer. AFAIK I can host a 10-person server, since NelsonGPV didn't get his entry in in time and tweaK_05 can't make it then I can host it. The list of drivers:

1) ayrton senna 87 - confirmed - 87(?)
2) MAM_Racing_40 - confirmed - 40
3) d6nn - confirmed - 77
4) Go-carter - confirmed - 66
5) WGooden - confirmed - 69
6) kidzer - confirmed - 70
7) Kajojek(PL) - confirmed - 88
8) Leifde - confirmed - 74

The event is full - not the league - so if you didn't get in the event then you can still get into the league.

Please could those 8 send me a PM with their racing name, what time it would be where they are at 8:00pm GMT and their selected number (details below).

If you would like to take part please do what I have asked the 8 already signed up to do.

All drivers need a number between 50 and 99 (inclusive). As you know numbers are used in motorsport to identify the cars/karts/bikes/etc. This makes it a lot easier when tallying up points as 74 is easier to type/write than Leifde.

The races will be run like this:
19:30 - 25min qualifying session
20:00 - Heat 1 - 6 laps - Rolling Start
20:10 - Heat 2 - 6 laps - Standing Start
20:20 - Heat 3 - 6 laps - Rolling Start
20:30 - Final - 15 laps - Standing Start

Points will be as follows:
Heats:
1st place - 20
2nd place - 18
3rd place - 16
4th place - 14
5th place - 12
6th place - 10
7th place - 8
8th place - 6
9th place - 4
10th place - 2
11th place - 1
DNF - 0

Final:
1st place - 40
2nd place - 36
3rd place - 32
4th place - 28
5th place - 24
6th place - 20
7th place - 16
8th place - 12
9th place - 8
10th place - 4
11th place - 2
DNF - 0

Please keep the amount of pitting to a minimum as the setups are restricted and so everytime you pit you will need to send me the setup. If you crash or spin and you can't get moving again you are out of the race (you get no points for not finishing). If the majority of the field (over 5) crash or spin in the same place at the same time then the race will be restarted unless there is 1 lap to go for the leader.

Rolling starts will consist of 1 lap with the person on pole and the person in second place setting the pace. The pace will not exceed 60mph (~100 km/h) until I have said "GREEN FLAG - GO, GO, GO!". If I think we are not in formation then I will say "GO-AROUND" and we will do another slow, in formation, lap without the overall race distance increasing, meaning that a whole race could be done by formation laps.

In the event of a server crash the whole race meeting will be redone either when the server is back up, the next day or the next weekend.

Thats it for now
Quote from Leifde :I'm gonna postpone the event - only 2 people have said they can make it. I'm not sure when it'll be.

I want to join this race
What day is this race going to take place and where can I sign up for it ???
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :I want to join this race
What day is this race going to take place and where can I sign up for it ???

Quote from Leifde :Ok, next provisional date is 28th January - time will probably be around 8pm GMT, depending on what time it is in different timezones.

Leifde, I almost sent you a pm, but I may not have time that weekend.
Hope you hold more in the future
Thanks and sorry that i didnt read the whole thread
If we need any more spots, I might be able to get us a 23 slot. Also, if you want to pre-test the server, just check out FusionRacing Server on Demo. It's hosted out of the UK so pings should be pretty good for all.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG