The online racing simulator
a
lmao
Quote from Alan Dove :All you lot going on about 2 stroke, 4 stroke etc.... thats oldskool mmaaaannn...

i have touched the void, the future, the everything, and technically its not a 2 stoke or 4 stroke.

I have driven the 48hp Rotary Kart from Aixro - http://www.karting1.co.uk/wankel-kart-test.htm

Oh that thing is quick. It makes your Rotax's seem like slugs. This thing was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mind you the rotax I tested with a CVT attached was pretty rapid, and it took away that horrible powervalve effect that the Max has!!!

The thing that is incredible is that it is 'detuned'. It could produce more like 60hp but the designer said people wouldn't buy it because it would just be too fast. (how can anyting be too fast?!?!?!?)

good to see there are plenty of karters on LFS

Lucky! I'd like to have a go in the XR20 (the kinda junior one) and have a go with a CVT on my junior max.

In case anyone cares, I got 2nd novice and i was about 1.5 seconds of the leaders (i'd never been there before so I think it's pretty good :P) yesterday.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG