The online racing simulator
lfs needs a suv ?
(106 posts, started )
I got confused, but I think it's a "yes, but listen to this..."
So even he himself is confused...
Quote from Jamexing :Well, lets see... the Land Rover Range Rover Sport has an AVERAGE of 0.78gs based on a road&track instrumented test. BTW, there are LOTs of very grippy SUV tires these days designed for SUVs like the Porsche Cayenne Turbo. Just google this:

judging by the built in meter, I do around 1g cornering in XRT, give me any of the cars you mentioned, I will make sure that you see that every bit of g over their (pathetic in sports car terms I must say) limits will make them look into the sky with their tires
Quote from spikeguns :lfs really needs a suv or a pickup or a monster truck lol

if u agree say
if u dont agree say :gt:

greetz spikey -=-0

I sort of agree and disagree

SUVS, Pickups and monstertrucks are great for crashing other AL's, I am quite an agressive driver and Im trying to learn not to be agressive.But SUVS are also heavy, so I wouldn't use it against supercars like RA, FZ50, LX4 and LX6.Maybe Autocross with cars would be a good place for a monster truck.

Would other LFS users find this usefull (I don't really think so...)
Suvs that tip over at Fern Bay every time they touch kerb, well if that rocks someone's boat then why not, but best not spend too much time on that.

Also I would dislike seeing such thing in LFS, I see too much of them IRL, but I can tolerate a bit of different things, I can always go race LX only server
Perhaps A Few Racing Trucks Like a Nissan Titan Racing Truck

lfs needs a suv ?
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG