The online racing simulator
lfs needs a suv ?
(106 posts, started )
Quote from ColeusRattus :I would be amazed if they share one single part. If you look closely, even the lights of the pike peaks car are just a decal ^^

i know ... but still im a little pissed off that they try to sell it off as a suv instead of something that fits a rally event
I think about what lfs needs... It needs to stop hearing people yelling about adding stupid things into the sim, because You know? Maybe the Devs don't like such things because they are freaking useless. It needs people to wait until the new patch or version and see if You are getting what You want, so stop annoying the devs, Yeah there are tons of good suggestions, but somethings are just stupid.

Right, bye.
LFS needs an SUV like I need a hole in my head!

Very impressed with the off road capabilities of the old style Panda 4x4. Thats a steep climb.
this lol topic that i made has 3 pages now LOL
, we need a suspension change program to make the uf1 a monster truck maybe somthing for a lfs tweak ?
Quote from spikeguns :this lol topic that i made has 3 pages now LOL
, we need a suspension change program to make the uf1 a monster truck maybe somthing for a lfs tweak ?

Quote from buiscuts :i think lfs needs zombies!!!!!!!!!!!! i have an obsession with zombies.................i wish i was one or had no brain

just wait, it'll come

now, concerning the SUV's, has anyone seen the Top Gear - Polar Challange? (that's my drop of fuel for the flame here)
Quote from breadfan :now, concerning the SUV's, has anyone seen the Top Gear - Polar Challange? (that's my drop of fuel for the flame here)

proper offroader != chelsea tractor
Quote from breadfan :just wait, it'll come

now, concerning the SUV's, has anyone seen the Top Gear - Polar Challange?

i have thanks to finalgear.com

(im in australia otherwise i have to wait another year)
#62 - col
SUVs would be loads of fun.
SUVs? Naah, those big thangs are meaned 2 be big and erm .... big?! Naah, just no SUVs in LFS ... Its tesame as scooters in LFS, useless ...
-
(Matt0snap) DELETED by Matt0snap : missed a page...
An SUV would be an interesting change, it would be fun to be able to control a heavier, higher centre of gravity type vehicle.
how about a 7 seater minivan. like GT4? 200kmh on kyoto!
No.
omg people still post at this topic
Because it's so unbelievably wrong
What LFS REALLY needs is the small car from top gear

Along with its sport version
the old panda was much more fun.
lol. WE NEED SUVs AND PIICKUPs
-1 for SUV's. Those stupid things are just prestige objects nobody needs. I'd rather like to see some real jeeps and some nice rallycross tracks with some slower parts. (like some bigger stones)
Quote from z3r0c00l :the old panda was much more fun.

A panda would be nice competition for the UF1.

A SUV? Sure, why not. A Mercedes ML63 AMG and Porsche Cayenne Turbo S could be fun
Quote from fraghetti :-1 for SUV's. Those stupid things are just prestige objects nobody needs. I'd rather like to see some real jeeps and some nice rallycross tracks with some slower parts. (like some bigger stones)

I like that thought. Rally tracks where you ruine your car if you don't slow down. But there will always be aliens that can blow trough big stones full throttle.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :An SUV would be an interesting change, it would be fun to be able to control a heavier, higher centre of gravity type vehicle.

QFT That´s what i think, too..

lfs needs a suv ?
(106 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG