The online racing simulator
Alonso and Mclaren Split
(145 posts, started )
Absolutely - considering he was only in CART for 2 years, 3 titles would have been a bit of a stretch
So.. The topic was Alonso and McLaren splitting up.. Good for both I guess.
I would own you both, Tristan and Leprekaun! in lfs

:P
I'd say put Vettel/Sutil in that Mclaren. I think both of them really have potentional to even beat LH
Mclaren: Alonso, we need to talk. Listen, your a great guy, we had some good times with each other, we have reached a crossroad in our relationship and our paths lead us away from each other. Its not you its me. I've met someone else, he is young, clean shaven, well spoken...and we are from the same country, we can relate to each other. I hope we can still be friends.
Quote from Rikje :I'd say put Vettel/Sutil in that Mclaren. I think both of them really have potentional to even beat LH

As far as I know Sutil was the first driver ever who managed to roll a formula bmw car. A friend of mine has lots of crash videos from him (same series), and from what I have seen he still like to break things Apart from that he seems to be fast sometimes, so I hope he has changed a bit (to the better).

And Vettel, lets see when they cut the electronics next year. I think that BMW let him go for a reason. If he would really be the hype they make around him over here they would have kept him.

The next "big" f1 drivers are going to be the sons of ex-f1-drivers anyway... /sarcasm
Well, Niki Lauda said about 3 years ago on german TV, that you could put a monkey in the F1 car nowdays and it would get along with it (Maybe this will change next season.). I think here is the reason for so many young drivers coming into F1 these days than in past, when experience and talent mattered more.

As for Alonso, hes is a good driver, but not great. He only fearly won 1 champioship, the 2nd one. Because if it weren't for the breaking down mercedes shit, Kimi would have pwn him bad and Alonso would be just a good driver and nothing more. I actually think he has to thank McLaren/mercedes for making him famous long before he joined them lol.

And as for the Offtopic things going on, I can somehow see Tristan beeing a jackass, since hes bored because he seems not to have any real life concerns (sorry if its not the case), but you Leprekaun, by god your parnets must really love you to put up with the shit you must be saying all time at home. And at the same time, they failed to raise you properly to see the world as it is.

And yes, im ready for the flaming, i might respond later.
I have plenty of real life concerns! Plenty. If you want some of them, I'm willing to transfer them to you!
Mucho Roffle at this thread.

As for Alonso lets hope he takes that sabbatical many "experts" have mentioned, and doesn't come back. F1 would be no worse without him.

As for Lep, dreams are good, so are setting goals. But maybe you need to find out if you can walk before you start thinking about winning Olympic Gold in this marathon you've set before you. I really dont think you have a clue what it really takes to be a top class sportsman. I could bore you senseless with tales of how i used to compete against Colin Jackson and Tony Jarret as a teenager(and many others) and give you a thousand excuses why i never made it as a "pro". But the fact is i never had the drive, dedication and downright self centeredness that was needed. And i was never really prepared to make all the sacrifices asked of me (and i was asked) So, i'd say to you, have a go, see how far you get, you've got nothing to loose, except a whole heap of cash, time, friends, a normal life and emotional strain like you would'nt believe. But who really knows, you might be the next Ronnie O'Sullivan (talent wise) or you might be the next Accrington Stanley.

As for Tristan, who cars if he's over the hill as far as an F1 seat is concerned. Who cares if his F3 car isn't really an F3 car or that it was built in the 1920's, i bet there's not one person here who wouldn't trade places with him any day of the week, with the exception of Norbi perhaps
Quote from Mazz4200 :i bet there's not one person here who wouldn't trade places with him any day of the week

id prefer not to be called to dinner by my mom while having a mouth full of soggy orangey mush ... much less on video
Quote from Mazz4200 :i bet there's not one person here who wouldn't trade places with him any day of the week, with the exception of Norbi perhaps

Can someone do Tuesday please? I've got a trailer towing driving test I don't really want to do. I'll look after your budgie/cat/dog/girlfriend whilst we swap, honest.

Edit: Lol Shot! I was trying to forget that And some people think I take myself too seriously...
You know what i meant :rolleyes:

@Shotty ?? soggy orangy mush ?? did i miss something ?

on second thoughts i'd rather not know :nol2:
Quote from keiran :What you’re describing is no different to what it's probably like in any other country. In the UK we have had to endure with Button mania for years and now Hamilton has come along they've totally forgotten about Button. I'd say it's even worse now because now they're behind a driver who is doing well so it's practically the `ITV Lewis Hamilton show`...

The worst thing is it has brought a lot more spectators to the sport who are only watching it because an English driver is doing well. I can't help but laugh at some of the conversations I hear customers at work having, a lot really have no idea. One firmly believed that Lewis Hamilton's car had been `turned down` so Alonso could beat him...

Whoa, at least one post that makes sense in the whole thread. We had Marc Gene and Pedro De La Rosa before in F1 and like Button's case, only F1 fans kept watching it. The moment Alonso started to shine, an army of new F1 fans started to sprout everywhere, and you start to see F1 everywhere, and discussions about F1 in every corner.

Last year few people talked about Alonso here, but this year seems like he's guilty of everything! ¿Do you people read your posts before sending them? 9 out of 10 are just fanboy 5 yo comments about how bad is Alonso and how good is Hamilton. Just ridiculous.

Alonso is a great driver, you have to be blind no to see it,as well as Hamilton, Raikkonen, Vettel or Rosberg. Reading comments calling them noobs (yeah sure, they don't know what a Kart is, or a F3, GP2...) just makes me think the knowing of motorsports the author has.

I know nobody is going to follow this, but please, if you are going to make stupid fanboy statementes (about ANY driver), just go out and take some fresh air, you know, get a life, a girlfriend, a beer... those kind of things.

Maybe then we can have a proper F1 discussion.

My 2c
I told her the truth! And I had to eat all my dinner, despite being stuffed!

Wagon Wheels eh? You might have to start an LFS Competition then. I'll be sure to enter
Hmmm, a competition....

Ok, with the Skoda Ad as inspiration, lets build an F1 car for Lep.... only using chocolate bars and other assorted confectionary bought from your local Snax 24hr garage. All flavours and brands of crisps are banned, as they would never pass the stringent crash tests, but fizzy drinks are allowed, but only as a source of fuel, although they must adhere to the very strict temperature controls.

The only two standard components will be a) chassis made by Curly Wurly inc. b) tyres made by Wagon Wheels PLC

Let your imagination go wild.....
Now you have to try that with your helmet on and standing on one leg. What did you have for dinner?

EDIT: can we use twiglets for the suspension components?
HulaHoops for the valve seats!
Sherbet Lemons for the indicators!
Rockets/Smarties (those pillish candies, not the chocolatey ****ers) as buttons!

Alonso and Mclaren Split
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG