The online racing simulator
Alonso and Mclaren Split
(145 posts, started )
There's already a discussion about that in the thread right below this one.
#52 - SamH
(merged)
Hehe, maybe it's just selective memory. I just honestly can't say I've heard much about him being good.

As for Hamilton, the guy's a brilliant driver but it seems like even when it was wet at Nurby and China, he was pushing too hard and trying to drive like it was dry.

EDIT: Whoa, that topic grew quick. I was responding to Zeug's comment on Sutil.
I admit, it probably had a bit to do with his nationality that his name was mentioned mostly in a positive way in german tv.
#55 - Gizz
Quote from TiJay :
EDIT: Whoa, that topic grew quick. I was responding to Zeug's comment on Sutil.

keep up man or be banned
Who did they kick out then? Piquet Jr, and Fisi is test driver?
Quote from Gizz :that link is just what i was talking about in the F1 thread!!!, i like hamilton i think he's shlt off a shovel, and once he learns a few things could be one hell of a driver, but a lot of people are saying "he plays the media"... do me a favour and take a look at that link and tell me he's PLAYING the media!!...

hamilton better learn quick cus he's gonna cause his own downfall one day, he just doesnt know when to zip it...

it doesnt take a brain surgen to work out mclarean havent signed any new drivers yet or even got a driver 70% lined up, and already lewis is dropping names, ok this one isnt a biggie granted but i think hamilton is supper driver and seems a decent enough guy too, i just wish he would learn to keep the media at arms length, they always do this,...

hamilton if your reading this do a kimi!!!!!!!! say nothing and nail em on track job done, if kimi was asked that Q. he would just say, errrrrr all the drivers in f1 are good drivers so any really thats the teams job not mine!...

next have you seen the the link on that page???

"hamilton want alonso out of team"

:doh: lewis get ya head screwed on and quick, cus pissing into the wind here, the media will eat ya alive

the media will eat him alive? So what! lol I recall Senna being one of the most detested men in F1 at one point didn't stop him.
#60 - Gizz
#61 - Gizz
double post
#62 - Gizz
Quote from Intrepid :the media will eat him alive? So what! lol I recall Senna being one of the most detested men in F1 at one point didn't stop him.

lol no ya right, but i dont see lewis being as strong minded in that area, and the media has changed a lot since then, thew will make ya nd break ya as long as it makes em money...

dont get me started on the media thing my keyboard is not up to it today...
I've yet to see a bad article about him... The media is certainly NOT eating him, quite the opposite... They cater so much for him it's disgusting...
I wouldn't be surprised if we see De La Rosa back out of testing.
I think that is what they will do tbh, De La Rosa > McLaren
Noel, I think you ARE an Alonso fan. Look at your other posts.
nop, i was montoya fan... (now... raikkonen maybe)
but we aren't here for talk about my favourites drivers, right?
I tried to count the times he missed apexes in the first vid, but ran out of fingers
Quote from noel_cr :for this?
/Por esto?

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=_Le2IHC3UXU
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMxy7tc36M
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=kpD8AcdxrlQ
etc....

want more?
/kieres mas?

Im not alonso fan... but he is a good driver sure.

Only? There are A LOT of other drivers who have made those things before Alonso, the problem is Alonsomaniacs don´t know who are they, because Tele5 and the "bald man" does not speak about others, only Alonso and Alonso.
I am sure he says he is one of the best F1 drivers on history only because he is Spanish. That is realy sad IMO. When alonsomaniacs will learn that F1 is not about nationalities?
He is a good driver, sure, but that is completely different than saying he is one of the best of history.

Well, on topic again, I only hope this man never goes to Ferrari :something
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I tried to count the times he missed apexes in the first vid, but ran out of fingers

heheh, remember he is racing in the wet, so the racing line is a bit different :

http://www.karting.co.uk/KandK/Tech/WetDriving.html (quick search, sorry)

Edit: I agree F1 is not about nationalities, but it isn't also about hate and stuff like that
Quote from NotAnIllusion :I know of and agree with that, doesn't change my opinion though

Ok, I'm not trying to anyway In fact I didn't watch the whole video, I just opened it and noticed it was wet race.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Only? There are A LOT of other drivers who have made those things before Alonso, the problem is Alonsomaniacs don´t know who are they, because Tele5 and the "bald man" does not speak about others, only Alonso and Alonso.
I am sure he says he is one of the best F1 drivers on history only because he is Spanish. That is realy sad IMO. When alonsomaniacs will learn that F1 is not about nationalities?
He is a good driver, sure, but that is completely different than saying he is one of the best of history.

What you’re describing is no different to what it's probably like in any other country. In the UK we have had to endure with Button mania for years and now Hamilton has come along they've totally forgotten about Button. I'd say it's even worse now because now they're behind a driver who is doing well so it's practically the `ITV Lewis Hamilton show`...

The worst thing is it has brought a lot more spectators to the sport who are only watching it because an English driver is doing well. I can't help but laugh at some of the conversations I hear customers at work having, a lot really have no idea. One firmly believed that Lewis Hamilton's car had been `turned down` so Alonso could beat him...

Alonso and Mclaren Split
(145 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG