The online racing simulator
Come on people! We are having shortage of racers.

It's fun! And there is pie....or not.
I smell Jaffa cookies at server

Wow, server felt small again, great racing and still goes on, need to plan some more server slots for future Hopefully you did enjoy from evening's events
I need to finish my cup of tea first - I've got a wobbly desk and countersteering leads to spillage.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I need to finish my cup of tea first - I've got a wobbly desk and countersteering leads to spillage.

Excuses I hear.
Quote from Blackout :Excuses I hear.

Are you going to come around here to mop up tea from my desk? No. So shush.

I'll be along to demolish you soon enough.
was nice racing there i missed most parts of it but was lucky enough to catch 2 races with full server, thank you everybody was a pleasure
My only race I got hit from behind early on, shame because I was in a nice little pack with four cars and it was shaping up to be a good race. Nice to see so many people though.
Why don't you lads enter Gentlefoots "Double Vision LX's" event on the 16th of December. It sounds like fun and there's some really quick guys already entered.

It would be great if this or something like this spawned an LX League next year. Lets hope....
No time for leagues.
Quote from thisnameistaken :No time for leagues.

Yeah i know Bud, but you're one of those sad bloke's with a real life and friends and stuff, so we'll let you off this time
Nah, I'm one of those sad blokes with an all-consuming job.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Nah, I'm one of those sad blokes with an all-consuming job.

Nice that you managed to find time to race, hopefully better luck in next event

I visited at event from workplace, so you can guess my excuses not racing

Big thanks to Renku again from organizing these events, would not be possible without his great efforts
Since I can't catch the LX racing on volanda (sp?) as weekends are the only days I have time, the GFC LX even is the best I can do right now.

Change one of the days to a Saturday or sunday and I'm in as a regular.

My job is very time consuming and demanding so I'm lucky if I can get 2 hours of racing late at night during the whole work week.
Week 43 LX event:

Date - Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Server - Volvolandia
Start time - 17:30 UTC
Car - LX4
Track - Kyoto National (KY2)

Schedule:
17:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 5 laps (~10 minutes)
**Break until 18:30**
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 10 laps (~20 minutes)

Reverse grid will be used.
[quote=Renku;581533]Week 43 LX event:

Date - Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Server - Volvolandia
Start time - 17:30 UTC
Car - LX4
quote]

UTC? With no number afterwards I assume this means the same as GMT for myself in the UK? I really want to come to this but don't want to turn up 2 hours late!
Cheers.
Johnny
Utc = Gmt = Bst-1
how many laps today for the race? or is it just qualy?
arrr i tend to forget these wednesday races, damn champions league. lets see if i can still catch some racing

edit: a bit too late, better luck next time
Quote from troy :arrr i tend to forget these wednesday races, damn champions league. lets see if i can still catch some racing

edit: a bit too late, better luck next time

16th December - put it in yer diary
Week 44 LX event:

Date - Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Server - Volvolandia
Start time - 18:30 UTC
Car - LX6
Track - Aston National Reversed (AS3R)

Schedule:
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
***Break until 19:30 UTC***
19:30 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes

I think im coming to some of the races, and be the last one
I hope to see some of my new and old nemesis on the track tomorrow.
Thanks to Renku from Administrating event again and also to all racers, we had again nice evening. Hope to see you next week again

I try to get my yaw fixed for next week as it looks like I can manage to join then also.

Also big thanks to HPR-Networks, I bought bit bigger server so next time there will be space for everyone, that is 47 slots then, not free for me of course, but money is not meant to be a collectable so I guess giving you good LX racing is not very bad thing to do:leb:

Prepare for next week event, what ever it may be, only Renku knows and we can only guess what are his plans

One idea I would like to throw, if sometime we get really lot of LX racers together, there might be those who prefer LX4 and those who prefer LX6, why not to do Lemans type of event sometime, just an idea, can be bad one or good one, but tell what you think?

EDIT: Note that server name is changed, now it is Volvolandia LX
Week 45 LX event:

Date - Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Server - Volvolandia LX
Start time - 18:30 UTC
Car - LX4
Track - Fern Bay Gold (FE3)

Schedule:
18:30 UTC - Qualification - 5 minutes
Race - 7 laps (~11 minutes)
***Break until 19:30 UTC***
19:30 UTC - Qualification - 5 minutes
Race - 15 laps (~23 minutes)
Race - 15 laps (~23 minutes)

There is perfectly good LX servers, but where are LX'ers?
(202 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG