The online racing simulator
#51 - Iron
Come on, I'm on the server.
I don't know if the server is this way all the time (it was when I joined), but I think you would get more drivers if midrace join was enabled
#53 - JTbo
Damn, just got home, boss got one quick job that needed to take care of and so I drove 7,5 hours to home after work day instead of normal 5 hours or so :P

But you don't need me to race, I join if I happen to be home at reasonable time someday
Quote from Renku :
This evidence clearly shows that it's still possible to RACE in LFS, not just a) "hotlap" online for 1,5h not seeing a single soul, b) cr****, c) dr***.

Indeed indeed. It was great fun, but then the idiot in the orange car forgot to fill his car up again! :dopey:
Quote from JTbo :Damn, just got home, boss got one quick job that needed to take care of and so I drove 7,5 hours to home after work day instead of normal 5 hours or so :P

You drive 5 hours everyday to and from work?
#56 - JTbo
Quote from obsolum :You drive 5 hours everyday to and from work?

Not every day, just Sundays and Fridays, but then this is only for next two weeks, after that it is over 8 hours, after that I don't know yet, can be less can be more

I drive well over 50 000km in a year in total however as sometimes need to go to different locations at middle of weeks too.

So my job limits bit of my racing possibilities, I can provide server and put sometimes post or two, but rest is going to be on your shoulders (you meaning all of you), but I think we can make nice racing.

But to ontopic again.
Next Wednesday again, 18:30GMT?
Quote from JTbo :people that are forum actives and enjoy from good racing.

AHA! Forum racers!

On a more serious note, I'd like to get some of this lx action.
I know where the LX-ers are.... Boot camp like me.
Next official LX4 event in Volvolandia server:

Date - 19th September (tomorrow)
Server - Volvolandia (Thanks JTbo)
Start time - 19:00 UTC (22:00 Finnish/Estonian time)
Car - LX4
Track - South City Long Reversed (SO4R)
Qualification - 10 minutes (following 2 minute break)
Race - 25 laps (~50 minutes)

It's no secret, that I'm doing this for the upcoming OLFSL race, cos I just need practice . Few are already agreed to come and I'm hoping many others will join. If you planning to race - don't be late!

Thank you for your attention .
Great! Going to try to make it.
Smooth thread bump I say.
That biggie's set is awesome, knocked 5 tenths of my lucky pb when I thought I had my limit.

Still 10 minutes to go before we start the quali for the race. Come on people!

edit. Forgot to mention there is FREE pie for everyone!
#65 - JTbo
Looks busy evening, there is 8 racers already, great
25 lap race with LX4 on SO4R - done!

Most of those 8 did finish. I bet it wasn't that exciting in the 'race' wise, but there were many pbs driven. Thank you all who showed up .
Noooo I'm too late!! Anyone up for more races?
It's a shame when hundreds have claimed the LX is the favourite car in LFS, yet we can only get 8 guys to turn up to the most publicised LX server on the site.

Come on chaps, put your money where your mouth is. I was well over 4seconds a lap slower then Renku, had to pit 3 times for damage, yet i still finished and still had fun. Ok they're hard to drive, and you maybe really really slow, but who cares......at least with me there you're guaranteed not to come last.
Quote from Mazz4200 :It's a shame when hundreds have claimed the LX is the favourite car in LFS, yet we can only get 8 guys to turn up to the most publicised LX server on the site.

Sorry, tonight's a bad night for me. I might be able to get online in a couple of hours.
Quote from DaveWS :Ok guys I've changed it to south city long, in preperation for this: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=30672

JOIN ME

Just need to go do some, erm, stuff, but should be there just after ten.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Sorry, tonight's a bad night for me. I might be able to get online in a couple of hours.

Was'nt having a go at anyone in particular Kev, just making a general statement.

To be honest i was (selfishly) hoping to get some slower guys in there so i'd have someone to race against (and i don't care what you say dude, you're still a hell of a lot quicker than me)
man I really have to move back to Europe to catch a LX race it seems.
Sorry fellas, I'm either at work or in bed by the time the races take place.

maybe weekends could generate a bigger turnaround, for us non europeans.

I was on the server sunday but there was only one person there and they just were learning the LX. So no exciting race for me.

Let's hope I get to catch a few in the future.
I've been playing LX4 racing mostly lately... and winning a lot on a few of the servers...

I agree with the difficulty setting it up. The car is very oversteery, but the quickest way to drive it is with the rear wheels not spinning.

I'd be up for some race soon!
Aww, I really wanted to join this race, but I fell asleep in front TV .
Stupid sleeping and work wich made me tired
#75 - Iron
And I forgot it completely that it was wednesday. Doh!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG