The online racing simulator
Quote from Mazz4200 :i don't care what you say dude, you're still a hell of a lot quicker than me

I don't say anything, it's everybody else who says I'm slow. Even the guys who I'm faster than, *cough*Blackout*cough* ...
Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't say anything, it's everybody else who says I'm slow. Even the guys who I'm faster than, *cough*Blackout*cough* ...

Njaah, you are pretty fast these days, at least in the LX cars. In terms of speed, Zeug is the new Kev.

But I hope we can race this Sunday though, I wish the OLFSL race doesn't overlap with that Adaptive racing event. :/
Oh don't say that - Zeug always used to beat me with his mad h4x Tukko rallyx sets.

I still suck terribly around Fern Bay BTW, if you ever want an easy race.
#79 - JTbo
Tomorrow evening is Friday evening, most of guys are probably enjoying from liquid form of fun, but I will be at Volvolandia LX server doing some laps from 18:00GMT or so to as long as I will have interest to race to.

So come and join in then, I'm rather slow
I've recently been trying to get used to the LX4.. All is well.. For now..

Just don't put me into some extremely competitive racing, I'll be spinning at every corner for sure haha.
Quote from JTbo :Tomorrow evening is Friday evening, most of guys are probably enjoying from liquid form of fun, but I will be at Volvolandia LX server doing some laps from 18:00GMT or so to as long as I will have interest to race to.

So come and join in then, I'm rather slow

Probably not doing liquids this weekend because I have a bit sore troath, soooooo I join if I remember. If you can't see me there you can poke me with a stick over the internets.

How about if we did some boat racing? I guess Hyper would be into that. The whaling Friday! Yerr?
Quote from Blackout :How about if we did some boat racing? I guess Hyper would be into that. The whaling Friday! Yerr?

Yarr matey! It be whaling Friday! Yarr!
#83 - JTbo
I see no boats, what are such things? (I'm old fart soon :shy

LX4 cars I was thinking
Quote from Blackout :Probably not doing liquids this weekend because I have a bit sore troath, soooooo I join if I remember. If you can't see me there you can poke me with a stick over the internets.

How about if we did some boat racing? I guess Hyper would be into that. The whaling Friday! Yerr?

I guess I could do some whaling, ehm, yarr!

Bring on the big girls!

(I'll be there)

EDIT: maybe throw the RA in too? Something for the smaller fish too?
#85 - JTbo
Don't know anything about boats, but I will start practising at server in 55mins, that is 21 local time and it is perhaps something like 18GMT, I'm not too good with clock yet, working on it
Doing a spot of eBaying till 7.30pm GMT , but will join you after that, lets hope we get a full server.
#87 - axus
I'm on Dead Men Racing doing some LX4 @ FE Black Rev if anyone is keen to join.

EDIT: Just left. No-one was able to join so I lost interest.
#88 - Iron
Quote from axus :I'm on Dead Men Racing doing some LX4 @ FE Black Rev if anyone is keen to join.

EDIT: Just left. No-one was able to join so I lost interest.

By 20-21 GMT there will be lots of dMr members on it.
Quote from Iron :By 20-21 GMT there will be lots of dMr members on it.

And we're running LX4s on FE4R all week. Thursday is a long (15 laps) race.
yeah, first thing i do is to check the combo at the dMr-server when i'm going online in the evening.

today at volvolandia some nice lx4, fz5 racing with really funny and nice guys, thanks for that.
#91 - JTbo
What a busy evening, there was full server people and even more was going to come, but unfortainly house was bit small for all, we tested later at night also some other cars than LX, but LX cars was main theme of evening and some really nice racing there was

Next Wednesday again and if you feel racing earlier that is possible, just post day or two ahead so many can read it here and probably you can get lot of company, there seem to be many LX drivers that are looking place to have good races
Yes, it was great fun! Brilliant racing and good old fashioned gentleman with manners. Looking forward to race you next time!

Arrived just after 7.30 and couldn't even get a race !

Was great fun when i returned a bit later, best night on LFS i've had in a long time. Thanks guys

{edit} I still think you're all a bunch of cheaters though, i'm positive you were all running with downforce in the XRR
Indeed, that was good fun. We weren't cheating either.
#95 - JTbo
With amount of spins I got, certainly no downforce, XRR with downforce is again one of those 'rail cars' where you can floor it and there is not going to be hardly any excitement or d0rift0 movements
Next official LX event:

Date - 26th September (Wednesday)
Server - Volvolandia
Start time - 18:00 UTC (21:00 Finnish/Estonian time)
Car - LX6
Track - Blackwood GP Reversed (BL1R)

Schedule:
18:00 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 7 laps (~10 minutes)
19:00 UTC - Qualification - 10 minutes
Race - 15 laps (~20 minutes)
Race - 15 laps (~20 minutes)

Reverse grid will be used.
Ooh, inline six.
#98 - JTbo
Remember today's event all, there should be great event again as last events have been

edit: I don't have fixation to word event, it just did happen, accident
Today's event finished earlier than expected, due to lack of participants. I thought Blackwood and LX6 combination would lure lots of racers; my mistake. At least the reverse grid part was a success, I think.
Yea, I had fun while it lasted. Quite fun combo (and I thought I'm tired of Blackwood).
At the end, my PC/Windows decided it was a good time to restart itself .
Looking foward for the next event, ain't sure will I make it on friday tho

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG