The online racing simulator
Car- Toyota Supra
(43 posts, started )
Car- Toyota Supra
I think there should be a Toyota Supra in the GTR class
I would Like to see a tuned up supra, not a stock one.

I dunno about everyone else but I think it would be a great addion for supra lovers

,Jason
Eeeh.
You want this second handed flame suite? I have a feeling you'll need one and I'll sell it to you for just 50 $
*Takes a seat*
Mmmmm, this is gonna be fun.

I dont wanna see riced out supras racing about.
I want a AE86 and a Nordschleife.
Well...no real cars in the game, thats pretty much a given. As for a Supra being rice? DOUBT THAT BROTHERN. 2.5litre twin turbo doesn't mean rice. Look at the third generations. BPU they would spank quite a few cars, all while staying street.
~Bryan~
I like the gas guzzlin' American muscle cars myself, but to each his own i guess
i want a freaking ricer with 20 bar turbo pressure and 400 inch rims and 65000 horse power and he does kyoto oval in -2 seconds
#13 - wark
Why do they always have "drift" in their name? could it possibly be a coincidence?

Honestly.
I don't think so...
its called the RB4.
I'd would like to see a GTR version of the RB4 though. a match for FXR. let the XRR and FZR do what they do best. FXR and RBR can battle it out. also, maybe add super rallyX tires on the FXR and RBR so we can go rally racing!
Quote from dropin_biking :As for a Supra being rice? DOUBT THAT BROTHERN. 2.5litre twin turbo doesn't mean rice. Look at the third generations. BPU they would spank quite a few cars, all while staying street.

Quote from (Questionable) GodOfDrift :I would Like to see a tuned up supra, not a stock one.

Hmm.

Sam
TBH I actually quite like the Mk4 Supras (although I now feel almost ashamed to admit it) as long as they're sans bodykit. But they're way too similar to the RB4 to be worth adding.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't devolved into flaming though. After all, it's a car suggestion outside of the relevant thread and one that I'm pretty sure has been suggested before.
Quote from GodOfDrift :I think there should be a Toyota Supra in the GTR class
I would Like to see a tuned up supra, not a stock one.

I dunno about everyone else but I think it would be a great addion for supra lovers

,Jason

I think there shouldn't be. And it would be a nice addition for Supra lovers but not for everybody else... If you want more GTRs, make a FZ50 Turbo and make a GTR version out of that. If you want JGTC cars, i'd prefer the Skyline (FXR is quite simmilar, appart from the engine) or the NSX. The latter would be better since it's mid engined and that's what we need mostly now - a mid engined GTR. But yeah, 700ish BHP AWD FZ50 turbo, that's the real deal!

EDIT: and i don't see a single racing supra on that site. Just Orido's RS*R drift car. JGTC Supras are much different. For one, they are limited to 500 bhp. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_Supra#JGTC.2FSuper_GT
Most of LFS forum members are ruined. Yes RUINED!

And I tell you how: A simple example of someone is suggesting a car, and others respond: Oh ricer ricer oh -1 -1...Every car isn't ricer and you can't say (insert car mark name here)=RICE etc.

With this stage at LFS, pretty much every car would be good to have, I understand when we already have like 100 cars. But right now we have 19 IIRC, so the more the better, right?

I know I am not the best explainer and not the best person to bring examples, so it's quite hard for me to explain this well.
Anyways I am seeing alot of ignorance here. If anyone has some good explanation or answer to my post, then feel free to post here or anything. Im not shouting, just thinking loud.
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :http://www2.wbs.ne.jp/~taku/car/motegi/castrol_supra.jpg

If it were this then yes, anything other then this would be an auto NO, the RSR drift car you showed i wouldnt consider that as a race spec ect though it could be used to race with a few modifications. But right now lets just hope for a RB4 GTR, though how do u top yourself with a FXR (4wd) and 2 (Rwd) cars? and let alone who can forget the rumored LX8? ect.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Most of LFS forum members are ruined. Yes RUINED!

And I tell you how: A simple example of someone is suggesting a car, and others respond: Oh ricer ricer oh -1 -1...Every car isn't ricer and you can't say (insert car mark name here)=RICE etc.

With this stage at LFS, pretty much every car would be good to have, I understand when we already have like 100 cars. But right now we have 19 IIRC, so the more the better, right?

I know I am not the best explainer and not the best person to bring examples, so it's quite hard for me to explain this well.
Anyways I am seeing alot of ignorance here. If anyone has some good explanation or answer to my post, then feel free to post here or anything. Im not shouting, just thinking loud.

Well, the addition of a Supra GTR car would just add to the GTR
class, but not really bring anything new to LFS as it would handle
similar to the the other GTR cars. Right now, LFS needs more
variety, so you have it backwards. Once LFS has 100+ cars, it would
be More benificial to give more variety inside a particular class.
I want a mmm.... Let?s see mmmm

To be continued...
________
MAC GAMES
Eleanor SpeedGT is right though
people here are missing the point...
screw the tuned up version...
take a similar to supra body or better yet - a BMW M3 honestly...
make it FR layout, give it a nice grunty inline6, around 350-360 bhp and satisfy everyone at the same time...
1) it can compete with RAC, LX6, FZ5
2) it can drift

that equals in Racers happy, Drifters Happy, topic starter unhappy since it's not a supra...
-
(Primoz) DELETED by Primoz : Posted in the wrong thread
In this case it's not depending on the mark, it's just that Supra's are rice. Tell me, how many highly tuned drag cars are japanese? How many of them are Supras? Yep, more or less every one of them. It's also a big rice car for the wealthy people, simmilar to the Civic for the one that don't have as much money. How many civics do you see with body kits, wings, different wheels, etc.? Well, about half of them all for me. Maybe i just don't see the normal ones but mostly they are the new ones (which is too costly for the ricers anyway).

EDIT: Oh and yes, an M3 please :>

Car- Toyota Supra
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG