The online racing simulator
Anyone interested in my laptop?
(64 posts, closed, started )
lol
#31 - DeKo
so you were either lying in the other thread, or your lying now. Doesnt bode well. (i cant spell that word at all.)
Harjun. I spoke to Dani, she's chomping at the bit to meet you.

Have fun.

DK
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Harjun. I spoke to Dani, she's chomping at the bit to meet you.

Have fun.

DK

Why do you bring your friends into everything?
Quote from niall09 :Why do you bring your friends into everything?

cause he obviously doesn't know what to say himself...and he's soooo obsessed with his friends etc.
Just ignore him niall, hes quite a r*tard

Anyway...i've choose another computer...with a 650W PSU...Quad 6600 Asus P5k Mobo...Fancy Pants case...24" acer screen widescreen WALL MOUNTABLE!!! and a 7600GT 280mb VGA...should a get a better vga?
@Harjun: I am not obsessed with my friends. I am not, 'a r*tard' (nice way at avoiding the swear filter btw), As somebody said, 'fight your own battles', so I am doing. Meet me on track, on the TE FOX server and we'll settle this, rather than spamming up the forum, k?

And why would you want a wall mountable montor? :S Unless you wanna go for a home cinema option?

@Niall: I don't.
Quote from harjun :cause he obviously doesn't know what to say himself...and he's soooo obsessed with his friends etc.

Haha Your the retard...not him
Quote from niall09 :Haha Your the retard...not him

your my hero....and for DK to talk so big...like hes the best here, for gods sake, he can't even drive a FOX or a FO8 in a straight line at startup...
If I was running that forum I would have suspended one or two people from posting for a week or so...
/votes for lock, another one
The battle is on...

and i vote for a lock aswell
Attached images
the battle is on.jpg
#40 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :cause he obviously doesn't know what to say himself...and he's soooo obsessed with his friends etc.

Anyway...i've choose another computer...with a 650W PSU...Quad 6600 Asus P5k Mobo...Fancy Pants case...24" acer screen widescreen WALL MOUNTABLE!!! and a 7600GT 280mb VGA...should a get a better vga?

Yes, a 7600GT will keel over and die with that monitor.

If your trying to get a build for £500 with a 24" then good luck - you'll need it!

Get a smaller monitor (ie a 22") and a better "VGA"
Quote from Jakg :Yes, a 7600GT will keel over and die with that monitor.

If your trying to get a build for £500 with a 24" then good luck - you'll need it!

Get a smaller monitor (ie a 22") and a better "VGA"

thanks
wow u rly saved on the gfx card..meh
#44 - Jakg
I love how he edited his attachment in paint to obscure the Norton stuff. Unfortunately, it had already been spotted, and he just looks like a silly child again.

And I quite like Norton, although I tend to use AVG at the moment.
Last comment atm in that thread is good advice for everyone.

Quote :Don't hate a company because a product they released years ago isn't good enough for you.

Some just think they are good enough overclockers to get ancient machine up to todays's standards...
CORE is 70 CELSIUS!!!!

no wonder why he isnt that active on the forums anymore!
he killed it.

"he is the first person in the world who overclocks a laptop"

like my sig says. Harjun.. You got Harjun'd
loL no, i just left this forum kind of, i dont come on MUCh, im on the ebuyer forum, they're more friendly there

also, that wasnt norton i blocked up, it was just some programme that you shouldnt know about
so its a illegal program??

witch pragram should i block when i was a 13 years old boy??

hmmm....
Quote from harjun :im on the ebuyer forum, they're more friendly there

Thats because your "harjunisms" havn't spilled over in the "overclocking" section.
This thread is closed

Anyone interested in my laptop?
(64 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG