The online racing simulator
Merry Christmas
(94 posts, started )
Fröhliche Weihnachten
Fijne kerst / Merry Christmas.
:wmann3:
frohes fest an alle / happy hollidays to all of you

Quote from the_angry_angel :Merry Christmas, and may the fat bearded one bring you all that you wanted

scawen got fat ? last time a saw a pic of him he was rather skinny

Quote from XCNuse :(and yes, that is santa driving the red GTT )

you should make the gtis brown and give the one up front a red bonnett
makes since.. if scawen is going around hte world right now eating all those cookies.. wait a minute.. how did you know he was going around the world right now? :eye-poppi:

well lets see, there are what.. somewhere over 3 billion people in the world
plus theres a few hundred thousand penguins, so thats what.. thats a good amount of cookies i would have to say.. i bet scawen is loading it up

..wait till he gets to ireland .. hehe
Merry Christmas!!!
Merry Christmas (in 3 hours 29 minutes or thereabouts).

Got my Xmas day plans pretty much sorted. The Reynard is ready (though by no means perfect - we could spend years improving bits here and there without ruining originality). Brakes overhauled and bled, suspension and brake bolts lockwired. Fuel, Oil and water checked. Tyres pressures set (22.5 psi front, 21.5 psi rear). Foam seat made (burns on arse to prove it, it's a very exothermal reaction). Instuments labeled. It's ready to rock and roll.
Have permission to take it to Old Buckenham airfield tomorrow (although just checking for final confirmation of that permission), and drive it on the runway and taxiways.
The 'Christmas Dinner in the motorhome' idea has been canned, simply because it only seats 4 at the table, and the fridge is _just_ too small to fit all the food in.

Can't wait. Could well be the best Christmas day for many years for me.
Attached images
oldbuckenham.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Merry Christmas (in 3 hours 29 minutes or thereabouts).

Got my Xmas day plans pretty much sorted. The Reynard is ready (though by no means perfect - we could spend years improving bits here and there without ruining originality). Brakes overhauled and bled, suspension and brake bolts lockwired. Fuel, Oil and water checked. Tyres pressures set (22.5 psi front, 21.5 psi rear). Foam seat made (burns on arse to prove it, it's a very exothermal reaction). Instuments labeled. It's ready to rock and roll.
Have permission to take it to Old Buckenham airfield tomorrow (although just checking for final confirmation of that permission), and drive it on the runway and taxiways.
The 'Christmas Dinner in the motorhome' idea has been canned, simply because it only seats 4 at the table, and the fridge is _just_ too small to fit all the food in.

Can't wait. Could well be the best Christmas day for many years for me.

Hope Santa brings you that nice digital cam so you can take lots of pictures for us... Have loads of fun, Tristan.
Of course! Digi cam on charge as we speak! Might even make my own thread for it!
Merry x-mas to all from Finland too
Quote from tristancliffe :Of course! Digi cam on charge as we speak! Might even make my own thread for it!

LOL... You've done almost 1800 posts... 17 of them are new threads. That's a little under 1%... I think you're allowed to make your own thread, mate

Again... Merry Christmas, and have fun.
Feliz navidad!
oh.. i always thought it was 'police stopped my car'
hm..
HAVE A HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
geese.. still 6 hours to go
Happy
:balloons:
Holidays!
Its now Christmas.

Hope you all have a brilliant day, and enjoy yourselves
Woot, Xmas day. Have a great one people
#68 - JJ72
Merry christmas!!! Happy hangover.
might as well continue my countdown.. 3 hours and 15 minutes ahhhrg

oh what the.. why do i care lol i already know what im getting..
oh my god thats scary.. just under 2 hours!
Wah here I am stuck in central US time Ive got 2 hours 20 minutes left, and I already know one christmas prezzie I got
54... 53 minutes left for me
11 more minutes .. then again we wont get to open presents till i wake up.. hurry someone go get something to knock me out with!
Quote from XCNuse :11 more minutes .. then again we wont get to open presents till i wake up.. hurry someone go get something to knock me out with!

/me smacks XCN with a wodden board.

Merry Christmas
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG