The online racing simulator
Did anyone of you e-mail writers ever asked the devs if they want something like that? Else it's just a waste of time.

We could have had Mondello Park but they don't wanted it ( but say they might consider the offer in the future)
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=422855#post422855

So imo they don't want something like that right now or only under very very special circumstances like BF1/Intel/Aston deal.
allright...track is something the devs can make themselves pretty well...
but how about the cars? I for example dont understand how come BMW M3 Challenge is based on a mass production "sim" while could provide a better feel of the car
I mean, M3 challenge looks like LFS demo, but offers a real car and a real track, I doubt that they have payed anything for it
@BBO@BSR:
None of the devs posted in that thread you linked to, so we don't know how they'd feel. Presumably if they were offered a track to use in the game for free they'd be crazy not to go for it. My guess is it's still the license costs that would turn them off.
If they were approached by a company offering a car and a track, and the only condition was that they had to use their real names, I can't see what the problem would be.

I mean after all, the track owners should already have all the telemetry data, and the guys can probably turn that into a track without spending a load of time designing corners and features and all that kind of stuff.
Quote from Dajmin :@BBO@BSR:
None of the devs posted in that thread you linked to,.

True but that's not the point.
If you would have read the mail from Nikimere (to which the link goes) then you would see he was in contact with the Dev and he offered the track for free (+free licenses) and the Devs said/pm'd/mailed him they don't want it but they might consider it in the future.

So to me it looks like that at this point of the development they have other things to do then adding new cars or tracks.
And if no one is asking them directly it's useless to discuss or post all these "I want this track", "can we have that track", or get in contact with some track or car brand owner
Which is why I approached the owner of the cars and track and suggested that they look into it
Quote from BBO@BSR :Did anyone of you e-mail writers ever asked the devs if they want something like that? Else it's just a waste of time.

We could have had Mondello Park but they don't wanted it ( but say they might consider the offer in the future)
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=422855#post422855

So imo they don't want something like that right now or only under very very special circumstances like BF1/Intel/Aston deal.

No, i didn´t email the devs. But in the mail i wrote to the circuit i clearly said that i was writing on a personal basis and not linked nor representing them in any way.

It´s just a pre-approach. If there is any interest from Ascari, i will tell de dev´s to see if they share it. If i got no reply (most probable answer) they won´t even have to lose their time, and nothing will be lost
Oh well!

+1

Ascari circuit is from my City
Would love to see this track in the game, and it`s fit perfect for the style of tracks we have in LFS now. A lot of different variations, and a rallycross track, what more could you ask for?
If the Dev`s simply ignore this, well... then they let a big opertunity go, and it would be a shame :/
Quote from The Very End :Would love to see this track in the game, and it`s fit perfect for the style of tracks we have in LFS now. A lot of different variations, and a rallycross track, what more could you ask for?
If the Dev`s simply ignore this, well... then they let a big opertunity go, and it would be a shame :/

I so Totaly argree with you
No answer to the mail yet. I will keep you informed if there are any news.
I got news from Ascari! The events manager recived the mail and he tells me it has been resent to the marketing director to take a look at it.

According to a logo in the message, Ascari has now the "Five Star Diamond Award" in his hotel. God, that must be heaven for petrolheads
So it means that there is still any Hope?

Good job
Quote from Takumi_lfs :So it means that there is still any Hope?

Good job

Let´s say that chances of getting something have risen from 0,02% to 0,06%

Quote from ATic ATac :Let´s say that chances of getting something have risen from 0,02% to 0,06%

Omg omg omg it has tripled!!!11111

Good luck
I can't wait...

(...to see the chance meter getting to 0.07% )
This thread is pure win!
+10 and hopes to get the track in! Reminds me a bit of Aston,

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG