The online racing simulator
9/11
(37 posts, closed, started )
9/11
As most of us already know tomorrow is 9/11. It has been approx. 6 years since this has happened. Some of us have already done it, but others can also do it. Please would you guys all 9/11 into your name or license plate or just even talk about it somewhere and let others know.

This is in remeberence of 9/11.

Thank you,

Scooby
I was thinking about the WTC attack last week, but I won't share my thoughts about it.

This should really be in off-topic. And I think it's going to get messy.
I am sorry for all the innocent people that died, but there have been countless innocents killed by the USA (and the UK) aswell.

Why not have a memorial for all those too?

LFSforum IS NOT the place for political stuff, we are here to race, when I race I like to forget the "real world", so let's not bring it in here..........
I agree with the thisnameistaken. But anyway, this year, as the years before, I will send a thought to the victims and their familys. There's not much more I, nor anyone else can do, imo.
I have moved this to the Off-Topic section. It can stay so long as it stays clean and tidy. I dont want any politics to be involved and will be pulled at the first sign of turning foul.
Alright, thanks.
Keeps trap shut to avoid offending Americans (for once), but I'm pretty sure you can guess my sentiments.
R.I.P to all victims Frown
Wow, time flies

R.I.P to the victims and Families
tis a scumming thing to happen to all the innocent people.... :worried:
I think that this is a good date to commemorate all innocent war victims in general.

My English isn't good enough to express my opinion, therefore I'll leave it at this.
Still don´t know what really happend on 9/11 but .... R.I.P. all victims!
Quote from Crazy Harry :Still don´t know what really happend on 9/11

none of us do... tons of idea's of what Might of happened b ut still... i despise that Micheal Moore guy for making money off it ( via his " mock"'u'mentorys Nod
I can barely contain myself,but out of respect i will keep my mouth shut for now. I'll say what i want to say on 10/11.

RIP to the victims and RIP to the many, many more victims that died because of the Bush administrations (and Blair's) actions after 9/11.

As for adding 9/11 to our name/licence plate...well that's just weirdUhmm Please add 'Iraq' to yours for the rest of the year.
6 years....how time flys.

R.I.P to all the victims, no matter who they are.
Each day is a good day to remember those unjustly taken away, the 11.9. too. Strength to survivors, the dead suffer no more.
Quote from tristancliffe :Keeps trap shut to avoid offending Americans (for once), but I'm pretty sure you can guess my sentiments.

Likewise.
#18 - Jakg
It's a sad shame that lots of innocent people died on both sides of the fence for no real reason

RIP
Quote from danowat :I am sorry for all the innocent people that died, but there have been countless innocents killed by the USA (and the UK) aswell.

Why not have a memorial for all those too?

LFSforum IS NOT the place for political stuff, we are here to race, when I race I like to forget the "real world", so let's not bring it in here..........

100% agree, nothing to add. Thumbs up
Quote from theirishnoob :none of us do... tons of idea's of what Might of happened b ut still... i despise that Micheal Moore guy for making money off it ( via his " mock"'u'mentorys Nod

Or perhaps he did it to get the public at large to question what was going on, and to present a different theory as to what happened. What better way to do this than a film?

Depends on how cynical you are I guess...
Quote from hrtburnout :I think that this is a good date to commemorate all innocent war victims in general.

I would still draw a line between war and terrorism.
Quote from deggis :I would still draw a line between war and terrorism.

I wouldn´t do that. Killing is bad. In any case.
Quote from danowat :I am sorry for all the innocent people that died, but there have been countless innocents killed by the USA (and the UK) aswell.....

and the 11M too Nod

RIP Frown
Quote from deggis :I would still draw a line between war and terrorism.

Isn't terrorism some kind of war? Terrorism being used to achieve political or religious goals? Shrug
Quote from danowat :I am sorry for all the innocent people that died, but there have been countless innocents killed by the USA (and the UK) aswell.

But if George Bush planned 9/11 then your statement is invalid! Razz
This thread is closed

9/11
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG