The online racing simulator
see i type fast and, u guys find any little thing i type wrong or watever then leash at me, yes drill your sump as a oil supply for your compressor wheel(from natraly aspirated cars,), if u are to question me about this your a ****ing noob who dont know shit, lol thats funny, yes tristian u are right they are technicaly very technical components of forced induction, but at our end (the consumer) they are basic, they engineer it to last and work with the motor yes your completly right, and okay i spelt double overhead cam wrong im sory, see u guys can be...ah i give up , sory tristian u are da man, u dont look like a geek i was just beeing a jerk, and also its not a simple kit as to a bolt-on-turbo, iv done a bit now as well, gizzmo chipped cpu, and a in-tank fuel pump gud for 500 hp,
iv got some skunk2 cam gears and recently dyno'd in at 243 hp, note to haters* point gaps have been taped to suit 96, as real vtec b16a's run on 98 octane in japan and are down tuned to run gay gass over here. note* to haters a true type r integra runs on something like 110 octane, ok lets wait some guy will come out saying, mate ur spelling sucks and u spelt integra wrong u must know nothing about them and its 110.5 octane , hehe, im used to it, NEXT
I think that you mean oil return line from turbo is going to sump and oil supply comes usually near from oilpressure sensor, there is these T-pieces you can get for this or then oil filter base, there is adapter for taking oil to supply turbo there, but when you drill hole to oil sump, it is better to make so that it is not too low so it have to be above oil level and also return line should not go up in any situation, because that will have very bad effect to lubrication of turbo.

Well, at least I hope you mean that

Hmm, was it 20/80% handbrake that was last time very enjoyable reading, who remembers ?
I give up - some people are destined never to understand...
Good choice tristan, this guys a total twat
ima a noobalisious-farjalistic-espialadocious, OMFGROFLMAOL, yep i do smell
Take a shower, or you'll never get a boyfriend!
Quote from Clownpaint :What is your drug of choice for lfsforum?

I don't think he does drugs. He really IS that stupid!illepall
Quote from lrdbsi :ima a noobalisious-farjalistic-espialadocious, OMFGROFLMAOL, yep i do smell

OMG, stay away, he's
That's amazing!
ah yea... <snip> ...

***EDIT: Janezki
***Comment: one dot too many
lrdbsi should be instabanned!
Ok, guys - calm down everybody. We can all live in peace and harmony (I hope)... resent:
Quote from Janezki :Ok, guys - calm down everybody. We can all live in peace and harmony (I hope)... resent:

Just wondering, why isn't lrdbsi banned yet?
well i like this, could do with being louder, but not by much!

good effort mate
i LOVE how you guys turned a thread about a new BOV sound...into a complete pointless argument about absouletly NOTHING. And on top of that...it's 5 pages long! Oh...and please....keep posting with what you THINK is knowledge and facts about BOV's and turbos...i find it quite amusing.
Quote from dave4002000 :i LOVE how you guys turned a thread about a new BOV sound...into a complete pointless argument about absouletly NOTHING. And on top of that...it's 5 pages long! Oh...and please....keep posting with what you THINK is knowledge and facts about BOV's and turbos...i find it quite amusing.

...and ironically, you've just done the same yourself If you take the
time to research, you might notice WHO'S doing all the BS here

Come on now guys, do we have to close this thing too ?!
i am new to the live for speed forum and i dont no how to install addons

can u help me???

will it work on the demo????
Yes it will work. Extract the .raw file into your data\snd folder, but make sure you backup your old file first! Good luck
Quote :yes drill your sump as a oil supply for your compressor wheel(from natraly aspirated cars,)

OOOHH Jesus this is great work here!

I hate to tell you mate, if theres oil on your comp wheel, its time for a rebuild! I always wondered why turbo manufacturers used pistons rings to keep the oil from leaking onto the Turbine/Compressor wheels...

So tell me, I buy a 180sx standard turbo....my "wheel" is lubricated....where does the oil go then? Into my intercooler piping? Into my throttle body?...or does the oil get "sucked" back through the turbo? I might be better off driving a magic carpet non turbo?

You might also want to keep in mind, that you would usually tap the block for oil supply, and if theres enough pressure to push oil from the sump to the Turbo, then i'd be pretty inclined to do a compression test....or in your case, its a Honda, so burn the thing and push it off a high cliff.

Quote :if u are to question me about this your a ****ing noob who dont know shit, lol thats funny,

Happy New Year!
yes yes, see u obviously know your shit , but if u tap ur block ul have major problems, like someone said before, ud wanna run ur oil line near your oil pump or sensor , then run a return to your sump, and i meant compressor wheel lubrication, as in bearings get drop feed oil from ur supply using a pull derived from atmospheric pressure, which ul know about if u know paper work,usaly all a oil leak from piston rings will cause it to carbonate after combustion, thus causing build up on turbo (same as not down cooling turbochargers after use) which yes in thery need wheel and turbo internals to be recleaned repolished and re-lubed and making sure there was no compressor wheel give, and have a merry merry xmas also ?
yea dude it works, but who really wants to here compressor bak serge from the blow off valve not being adjusted properly, , that noise aint a good noise in real life boosting any more than 8, blow off valve aint functioning, unless its type of blow off valve but i doubt it
Maybe if you spoke better, we'd be able to understand?
Yep I like it, although surely if its chattering like that its not running a dump valve Just getting compressor stall (not "compressor bak serge")

And to the guy above, I like the chatter, tbh I didnt even bother listening to your attempt, mainly because of the way you present yourself, just seems like it would be a half arsed attempt to me.

PS 'chatter' is the new 'tshhh' :shhh:
Quote from andy_murray :i am new to the live for speed forum and i dont no how to install addons

can u help me???

will it work on the demo????

Are you new to english as well?
holy mother of f***ers! I want that!!!

BOV (dump valve) chat thread
(340 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG