The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
If i try to unlock my patch Q, it says: "unknown command"
This is getting very annoying!
Quote from milkkis :So i just download Q and unlock it, then i replace the .exe with the P?
Should it work like this?

and youll need a p lfs.abc
everything else on a q install should be p compatible
But i can't unclock Q because that stupid: "unkown command"
Thanks though...
Quote from milkkis :But i can't unclock Q because that stupid: "unkown command"
Thanks though...

where can i download the "P" files?
GOOGLE!

Is there anyway to change the master server ip adress in lfs, so it automatically contacts the new master? This is the only problem with patch P, cause its trying to connect the old master...
can some one send me a link to download 0.5p patch please
lol
did you try the re-initlalize button?
Oh man I hope there's still people using old LFSTweak Lite for S2Q. They're much better because there's no license protector.
maybe he is a leet haxor or just a programmer
Well, it did try and get released here, but it got removed. It also got put out somewhere else, but they hadn't deleted it. It's unpolished though, and has no licence checking, and also modifys the S2 cars.
funny thing is i actually have to be "grateful" to intrepid for keeping me on here long enough that day to grab the mechanik before the mods deleted the thread ^^
I have it, but refuse to share it, just becuase it's stupid, and unethical, and will get stabbed by moderators.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well, it did try and get released here, but it got removed. It also got put out somewhere else, but they hadn't deleted it. It's unpolished though, and has no licence checking, and also modifys the S2 cars.

I really want that now!
It's a shame it can't be released because that's the only thing that would get my interest back for live for speed. I have always been more of a modder rather than an online player so I haven't played LFS for months
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have it, but refuse to share it, just becuase it's stupid, and unethical, and will get stabbed by moderators.

You can always trust me
That app won't be getting released around here until certain features are added. Hopefully the interface will be made a little more user friendly at the same time, although that is of course not a requirement for release.
I want the mechanik for patch X... really bad.
Quote from Bob Smith :That app won't be getting released around here until certain features are added. Hopefully the interface will be made a little more user friendly at the same time, although that is of course not a requirement for release.

so when is it set to be released? i rly like to have it
Whenever he gets back to me (or another mod) with the necessary additions.
and who is he?
can't u guys release a little "BETA" thingy with less additions e.g: only engine tweaking?

Grtz;

Kevin
LFStweak must have lisence protection first. so those demo racers don't get their hands on it.
aha, thats good :P, i'll just stick and wait then
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG