The online racing simulator
MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
Well, after several PM's from people, I will remind you that I WILL NOT redistribute said files at all, asking is futile.
I can put a V8 Engine on the LX6? (Or any other car?)
#478 - Rob
Can't help thinking that this is a shame it wont get released for a while.

It sounds like the only bit of content in development at the moment. It's always a worrying sign when the only news from the devs is about account security - this isn't RuneScape...

We've got a lot of people who want to try and squeeze a bit more life out of LFS, especially in the absence of any new content and being able to mod cars would certainly help.

Hope it gets released soon and isn't neutered in the process, by that I mean we're only able to mod the demo cars.

Rob
Bob!
Quote from Rob :It sounds like the only bit of content in development at the moment.

You must have very bad ears.
#481 - Rob
Quote from zeugnimod :You must have very bad ears.

Ears? Didn't realise that the LFS dev team were broadcasting their update news in audio...

Rob
If you want to be nitpicking, you made that reference first.

Quote from Rob :It sounds like the only bit of content in development at the moment.

wtf Timbe PM me please with tweak x.
:dnfnoob:
Oh well he tweaked the things inside the game with HEXeditor...
Quote from hiroshima guy ::dnfnoob:
Oh well he tweaked the things inside the game with HEXeditor...

HEXeditor ?
Hehe, what is that
Were can i find it?
Damn Timbe_ :/
Quote from go_carter :HEXeditor ?
Hehe, what is that
Were can i find it?

Btw you won't even wanna learn how to use it because the codes in the game is enormous!!! How th ehell ar eyou gonna find it on your own? You need other's help to do it and I think no one wanna do this now...
Quote from hiroshima guy :Btw you won't even wanna learn how to use it because the codes in the game is enormous!!! How th ehell ar eyou gonna find it on your own? You need other's help to do it and I think no one wanna do this now...

That's okay.
Thanks anyway
Quote from RyD3R :I Have the same problem

Demo Racer <- well there is your problem..
Me Also Please...
i see "select car...' i selected car and not start this software , why?:S
Quote from Gegry1992 :i see "select car...' i selected car and not start this software , why?:S

It 1) will only work with patch v0.5P 2) Your a Demo user, Must have S2 unlocked to use this.
Quote from psychojuggalo17 :2) Your a Demo user, Must have S2 unlocked to use this.

Incorrect, this version did not have licence protection.

I've had enough of this ancient thread now.
This thread is closed

MecaniK S2 - v0.5P
(494 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG