The online racing simulator
I see I'm not gonna try it...but what if somebody leaves the pits with a plain-clothed guy with a helmet on?

DK
#27 - SamH
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I see I'm not gonna try it...but what if somebody leaves the pits with a plain-clothed guy with a helmet on?

DK

Sure you don't wanna try it?
No thanks I'll leave that to the usual suspects :P

DK
I think whoever coded the CRTAX InSim needs to release a quicky insim gadget to give to other racing servers with that non-Tshirt patch... thing.

Wow... my brain doesn't work when I've just gotten out of bed...
Quote from SamH :If someone leaves the pit without putting on their helmet, they get spectated immediately, with a short explanation of what's wrong.

A good thing. Adding more reality to this league and to the game. Again a good work as usualy
Um, get into your real car and ask real people?
Did you ever heared about the Formula 1 driver [WHAT]^Ever and the ´88, ´89 and ´90 nascar champion [NOT]aFastRacecar?

I think we should kick everyone who is not showing up with his real name. Both sur- and given names.
But what about people who don't like their real names?

DK
Unrealistic. Period. Same rules as for peoples who don´t like there helmets. Do you think Jacky Stewart like his name?^^ Ok, was just a joke, I´m out of this discussion.
Quote from Ian.H :And I'd like to ban all stupid skins with text the wrong way on one side of the car........................

Dude... it's a G A M E... c'mon, say it with me.... G A M E... see, not so hard :rolleyes:

You want real, buy a ticket to a track day where people will be wearing the proper attire.

I really don't understand how people can get so worked up about it. Having a dude without a race suit is no less immersive than a car on a trip to the moon from a 5mph shunt. Just get over it :rolleyes:

Ian

If is stupid use the LFS player hacker and ban pp for using that , why build that program?
________
Suzuki tl1000s
Quote from Crazy Harry :Nothing looks more stupid then someone driving in a UF1 with a helmet.

Not as stupid as people waking up dead threads for no apparent reason.
Quote from nikka :Not as stupid as people waking up dead threads for no apparent reason.

But that´s less stupid as people calling others stupid for no apparent reason.
Quote from Inouva :If is stupid use the LFS player hacker and ban pp for using that , why build that program?

... and in English, you mean............................ ?

Regards,

Ian
#39 - Gunn
Quote from Crazy Harry :Do you think Jacky Stewart like his name?

Obviously not since his real name is actually "John".
:noob:
Quote from Ian.H :... and in English, you mean............................ ?

Regards,

Ian

If is stupid to use that program and ban to people, why they created that program?
________
Toyota fx-1 history
Quote from Inouva :If is stupid to use that program and ban to people, why they created that program?

It doesn't bother me whether people use the original driver models or the spectator versions.. hence I had no problem in coding the tool. Some other people seem to complain, but that's probably why they haven't coded one

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :It doesn't bother me whether people use the original driver models or the spectator versions.. hence I had no problem in coding the tool. Some other people seem to complain, but that's probably why they haven't coded one

Regards,

Ian

i dont know if is your avatar but , God sake i love when you post !!!

Regards
________
Ikon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG