The online racing simulator
FM oval junkies
(86 posts, closed, started )
FM oval junkies
I was on and only becuz my back lost traction at start i get ban =S 1 mistake and a ban give me a chanceCry
I don't mean to be harsh, but forget that server, They have something of a....repuation in the LFS community.

Tried posting in the 'I got banned' thread in the behinners section?
Austin, Welcome to the "I got noobed by (FM)" Club. Party of 400
:munching_
Quote from DieKolkrabe :I don't mean to be harsh, but forget that server, They have something of a....repuation in the LFS community.

Tried posting in the 'I got banned' thread in the behinners section?

Reputation? Ughh, I guess you must be one of those people who just like to see the servers in a mess due to noobers?
At the Junkies we like to keep it clean, have fun and mostly enjoy good racing just like many other servers do.
People get banned for reasons. not just for the hell of it.

Oh and please stop whining at the FM community, if we are that bad why is The Oval Junkies the most used oval circuit on LFS.
Check the stats, read and weep
Speed hacks will get lifetime ban
Stay away from explaining popps my mate. We tried several times here. They don´t want to understand.

We always will have full servers that´s for sure. So no worry about our reputation (which is really special imo. I don´t care what others outside my [FM] community think about us)

We can´t be that much a**holes with a ventrilo connection list like this 24/7
Attached images
connectionlist.jpg
well unban me plz then becuz i go on there to have fun 1 mistake didnt even get chance to say sorry
Typical dude
DarkSanity, join ventrilo, so plaztik can shout at you
Where is the evidence of a speed hack exactly? He said he lost traction at the start, spun and was banned. How exactly does that consitute 'a reason' for being banned? :S Yes, the servers have been bashed in the past (that 6 page thread being a prime example). However, FM's PR isn't the best, we all know that, yes?

I don't want this thread to turn into a flamewar....guys, just do the noble thing and unban him (Or provide a replay?)

EDIT: Popps (or however your name is spelt), EVERY server has 'noobers', it's a fact of life. You and the FM gang seem dedicated to eradicating them. Have you ever thought that you were one once, and that if you eradicate them, and ban anyone who makes a mistake, you'll have nobody to race with?
Quote from Austin31287 :well unban me plz then becuz i go on there to have fun 1 mistake didnt even get chance to say sorry

There is no text limit on forums my man, please use real words it's make things much easier to read

Also this kind of thing shouldn't be done here as it normally ends badly, please take this to the FM forums or PM, something like that.
I was thinking the same thing, DieKolbralbe. I see no reason to mention speed hacks in this thread if the user didn't use a speedhack, it can be interpreted as a suggestion he did such a thing, and that would shame him with no reason. If that was a general hint, this should have been clearly specified. Same if it was an accusation.

End of my participation to this thread.
FM, put up, or shut up

i.e. provide proof or drop the whole matter

End of my participation in the thread
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Where is the evidence of a speed hack exactly? He said he lost traction at the start, spun and was banned. How exactly does that consitute 'a reason' for being banned? :S Yes, the servers have been bashed in the past (that 6 page thread being a prime example). However, FM's PR isn't the best, we all know that, yes?

I don't want this thread to turn into a flamewar....guys, just do the noble thing and unban him (Or provide a replay?)

EDIT: Popps (or however your name is spelt), EVERY server has 'noobers', it's a fact of life. You and the FM gang seem dedicated to eradicating them. Have you ever thought that you were one once, and that if you eradicate them, and ban anyone who makes a mistake, you'll have nobody to race with?

just go on, reputation wtf. we sort things via voice chat, i told him to join - case closed. cheers

edit: oh and yeah, that speed hack thingy was more a general statement i guess
Eimer and the whole FM crew, provide proof or shut up

And I'd appreciate you not provoking me or anyone else into a flamewar

/me walks away from this thread
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Eimer and the whole FM crew, provide proof or shut up

And I'd appreciate you not provoking me or anyone else into a flamewar

/me walks away from this thread

did you get banned actually? or who was it?
Quote from Crazy Harry :Stay away from explaining popps my mate. We tried several times here. They don´t want to understand.

We always will have full servers that´s for sure. So no worry about our reputation (which is really special imo. I don´t care what others outside my [FM] community think about us)

We can´t be that much a**holes with a ventrilo connection list like this 24/7

O RLY? Hmm..Can I have your TS IP Address? Im sure my friend VideoCompiler would love to visit you guys sometime
ventrilo ok give me the details then ill shutttttttttttttttttttttttt
Quote from GruntOfAction :O RLY? Hmm..Can I have your TS IP Address? Im sure my friend VideoCompiler would love to visit you guys sometime

Sorry but I see this post and must add...

I GOT BALLS OF STEEL

Austin31287: Theres more than 1 oval server out there you know
:smash3d:
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Where is the evidence of a speed hack exactly? He said he lost traction at the start, spun and was banned. How exactly does that consitute 'a reason' for being banned? :S Yes, the servers have been bashed in the past (that 6 page thread being a prime example). However, FM's PR isn't the best, we all know that, yes?

H'mm I am a dumbass when it comes to compiling letters, but where about did i say he used a speed hack??
However i did point out at the end of my post that speed hacks will get a lifetime ban, but did not accuse this guy for using one,
Please in future learn to read post clearly, the guy has also been invited to join us in ventrillo, so he may get unbanned is this clear and FAIR ??
and PS i am a very fair guy and yes was once a noob, noobs also get a fair chance too.
But it is good to have open debates
whhopps i have no mic soo can u just unban me plz it ain like that hard
join anyway, saves us the typing
This thread is closed

FM oval junkies
(86 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG