The online racing simulator
I still find it incredible that a little country like Belgium has such a great track, Spa ftw
Quote from deggis :No, it's not.

It is Circuit de la Sarthe

Well excuse me for my bad spelling
Circuit-Zolder, Spa-Francorchamps and for the FO8 TT Isle Of Man
Quote from h3adbang3r :Well excuse me for my bad spelling

Quote from DarkTimes :Here, here! LFS has too many medium/fast speed corners, we need more hairpins.

Also tracks lack so called technical sections. Generally everything is just so "smooth" and WIIIIIDE. Aston should be renamed to Airfield. I'd like to have more sweeping kind of U hairpins like this one in FE but much tighther.

About Spa... some people will probably have a heartattack when they'll see it first time since 2005 in the F1 race. You know there has been some reconstruction, Bus Stop is completely redesigned (and moved), lame-ass tarmac run-off areas everywhere and some fans say La Source is partly ruined. Fortunately the track profile is still pretty much the same, so it's remains easily to be one of the best tracks in the world.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JMvAiiOleVY

^ new bus stop comes in ~2:40. I somehow doubt that's good place for F1 cars (with the 100 m downforce safety area limit) to pass...?
ouninpohja time to mix this up a little
mondello park in ireland , much harder to drive then the nurburg ring mainly when using a fwd car
Mount Panorama

or

Laguna Seca

or

Elkhart Lake
Laguna Seca or Spa!
Westwood.... Teared down for housing though before I was born... Heard it was amazing.
Quote from dude56 :Definitely agreed. Either Laguna Seca or Tsukuba.

OOHHHH YEAH !

Laguna seca

I remenber play in Gran turismo 2 That Track is amazin

But i like much Monaco and The old hockenheim
________
Herbalaire review
Quote from Inouva :Laguna seca

I remenber play in Gran turismo 2 That Track is amazin

Partly why I'd not like to see it in LFS. It's been done to death in racing games. Apart from the cork-screw, what's so special about it anyway?
Quote from deggis :

Also tracks lack so called technical sections. Generally everything is just so "smooth" and WIIIIIDE. Aston should be renamed to Airfield. I'd like to have more sweeping kind of U hairpins like this one in FE but much tighther.

About Spa... some people will probably have a heartattack when they'll see it first time since 2005 in the F1 race. You know there has been some reconstruction, Bus Stop is completely redesigned (and moved), lame-ass tarmac run-off areas everywhere and some fans say La Source is partly ruined. Fortunately the track profile is still pretty much the same, so it's remains easily to be one of the best tracks in the world.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JMvAiiOleVY

^ new bus stop comes in ~2:40. I somehow doubt that's good place for F1 cars (with the 100 m downforce safety area limit) to pass...?

What the... huh, the Bus Stop isn't a busstop anymore... Pretty weird. But the first corner of that chicane looks like it's slow..

And the curbs on La Source weren't needed.
Those runoff areas just make it safe. Altough I never was a fan of it. That's why I don't like the new tracks, like Bahrein, China, Turkey..
If I would choose one track for LFS, it would be SPA.

But the Nordschleife would be second in my book, those who say you cant have close Racing at the Ring must have never played Grand Prix Legends, or simply lack the skill to do it.
Quote from George Kuyumji :If I would choose one track for LFS, it would be SPA.

But the Nordschleife would be second in my book, those who say you cant have close Racing at the Ring must have never played Grand Prix Legends, or simply lack the skill to do it.

Probably some lack the skill, seriously, I'm still wondering how that someone can even crash on the straight in Blackwood, and it still happens, I don't want to see those drivers race on the nordschleife
[spam]Daytona (and all its configs)[/spam]
Hmm, I know that I`m a n00b, but does Daytona atucally has some configs, without the oval?
It has 2 road course configs in the middle that I know about. Both of course use part of the oval.
Umpa Dumpa Land
Ahvenisto, Finland!
Nordschleife
Ahvenisto.
Sebring, I think.
Monaco or Laguna Seca.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG