The online racing simulator
LFS Hacks
(52 posts, closed, started )
LFS Hacks
I was thinking of hosting a server purposly for LFS Hackers, that would keep them from the RACE servers on there own little server, would this be allowed, or would they still get banned? EVEN IF ITS MEANT FOR HACKERS?
Still get banned cos hacking the game is against the EULA and T&C for using it.

They wouldn't go on it anyways, cos most hackers want to show off and somehow expect to get praised for their work.
Also, creating a server for them is encouraging it, and that's not what anyone wants to happen.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Also, creating a server for them is encouraging it, and that's not what anyone wants to happen.

Well, perhaps THEY want it?
I'm sorry, i'm in need of sleep.
I'm off to bed now.
Quote from Damo74 :Still get banned cos hacking the game is against the EULA and T&C for using it.

The server still can be created and everybody who joins it gets his license removed. Problem solved.
Quote from zeugnimod :The server still can be created and everybody who joins it gets his license removed. Problem solved.

:ices_rofl
That would do the trick, problem solved - everyone happy!
that's a stupid suggestion
lets have a server for crackers then, and for crashers...and a separate server for Britney Spears Fans
Those people want to join public servers because they are attention whores. They want to impress people and get attention like people asking how do you do that or get people angry at them.
Bad idea, the demo servers already have it covered.
Let all the hackers get on a LAN together, keep them off public LFS for good
Quote from squidhead :...and a separate server for Britney Spears Fans

Nobody would join that one.
Quote from Aquilifer :Nobody would join that one.

Are you being racist against people who has fetish for bald ex-celebrities?
Guys, on demo, there are all kinds of hackers, in fact Im about to PM a mod now with some replays.
I've been helping Critical with that. Sooner that little hole is slammed closed, the better...

Dirty, low-down, scumbags who can't get a life...I hate them

DK
Quote from squidhead :that's a stupid suggestion
lets have a server for crackers then.

Im white and that offends me! *Lawsuit* [/sarcasim]

Lol..
DaEmOn - this is really half-baked, surely you must realise how this could be used to encourage hacking, which will not be tolerated on this forum. You really need to sit down and think things through a little more than a microsecond before posting this sort of baloney here.
#19 - CSU1
YummY! me loves the smell of half-baked baloney
/me likes the smell of burning fruit

DK
:bananadea:throwrose
Quote from Ger Roady ::bananadea:throwrose

Isnt the burning banana for crackers? we need another burning fruit for hackers
When something fishy is going on:

:goldfish: + :bananadea: = ?
FISH!

In soviet russia, post delete you!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :FISH!

In soviet russia, post delete you!

eh? (and until i quoted i thought u wer jakG, al this avatear stealing isnt fair )
This thread is closed

LFS Hacks
(52 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG