The online racing simulator
Great Racing Guys, Joy to watch. Congrats to Nils on Sprint and Daniel on Main Race
now comes the Great Final Race, doesn't it?
edit: next week then? or is my german really that bad?
What? Now comes Starcraft

E: Yes, next week
Great fun to watch, thumbs up! :up:

P.s. The finals are next week in Cologne and tomorrow are the Racing Challenge finals in Mainaschaff.
Quote from GP4Flo :Great fun to watch, thumbs up! :up:

Yes, it was very nice!
Quote from windmouse :now comes the Great Final Race, doesn't it?
edit: next week then? or is my german really that bad?

the EPS finals are next weekend in cologne. there are 6 races with 3 combos. It will be broadcasted on ESL TV as well, at least the races on sunday. Watch out for the schedule.

And congratulations to my teammate daniel for winning the regular season
Did anyone capture the feed for those of us who missed the show?
There will be reruns and a downloadable video in the next few days.
thanks for the great show yesterday! great job Hoellsen!

and thanks for switching on 'names over cars' after requesting it on irc...
Any news from Racing Challenge finals ? Will there be live broadcast from that event too ?
Replays, Pics, Results news etc. from the Racing Challenge finals will be up later today. But to put it that far: The non germans showed the EPS-Pros where their limits are
and it was leftyless! great rigs! welldone vykos and gang! welldone fujitsu siemens for powering the event and supporting lfs.

how about a few fujisiemens skins?
Quote :The non germans showed the EPS-Pros where their limits are

Then why didn't they do that in the ESCC? Come on Vykos, you are better than that cheap pseudo-flaming.
They just showed that you have no chance in such a field without practice. That goes for both, ESCC and RC finals. Like you said yourself in IRC some days ago vykos!

Here are just a few pics from yesterday, not much, because there were so many other cameras
http://content.faculty.de/lfs/user/incognito/rc_finals.rar
I guess there will be much more soon
Quote from inCogNito :They just showed that you have no chance in such a field without practice. That goes for both, ESCC and RC finals. Like you said yourself in IRC some days ago vykos!

Yep, you are right. But if you want to win, you'll need practice. So it's each drivers decision, isnt it?

But I'd say we saw some really really great races with a lot of fights, some tougher than the others and I personally hope everyone enjoyed the location and the event. We're just working on the news right now

Eh Phil, wasnt meant to flame Looking forward to EPS-finals on ESL-Tv. First time, I gonna enjoy them at home on my couch

The replays, skins and some pics are up here: http://www.racing-challenge.or ... en=rc_news&news_id=70
A little kick on behalf of the Masters of Endurance staff. We still have enough places for our upcoming race on Saturday the 17th of December. This will be a 6 hour race at Blackwood, the ideal opportunity to get into the league.
For more information regarding the Masters of Endurance League, head to our forum here.
Torben without the sideburns?
did i miss something?

where is torben on these pics?
Oh, must be someone else then? Kinda thought so, but people look so different without facial hair, that I figured it would be possible that it was hoe

Seeing this picture I dont think it's him either :P I ment the guy in the n! shirt.
http://lfs.foren.4players.de/album_page.php?pic_id=286

Sorry torben if you feel insulted now
thats n!jay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG