The online racing simulator
Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
I'd just like to point out that i did want to be there (i did turn up) but personal circumstances meant i was away from my PC for that crucial hour and a half
Quote from Jakg :I'd just like to point out that i did want to be there (i did turn up) but personal circumstances meant i was away from my PC for that crucial hour and a half

That's true. You missed a big opportunity to whoop niko though. He beat me by about the same amount of time, because of his RB4's starting ability.

We were like the same distance around for all of the races, i was catching him a bit..But the Rb4 is just impossible to beat.
Sorry but am dropping out for a few reasons.

1. who is running this event.
2. i got no pms about the event
3. my email address is dead form some reason as well.
I'm dropping out as well, the times are verrrrrrrrrrry inconvenient (I'm an American and all and I think >21:00 GMT or 17:00< is good time for me to race) and life tends to get in the way from 17:00 to 19:00.
How can i get into this?
Quote from Dalek0220 :You can't, entries should be closed.

They're not closed. I signed up the other day and got in for round 2.
I said should not is.
sorry to have to say this but due to other activities within lfs and outside im going to have to pull out, i simpy dont have the time anymore.

Good luck with the league, was great for the one round i raced it, and wish it all the best

Also good luck to all the drivers, even niko :P
any news on round2?
I am safely on the server. Drivers should get on it quickly, as its almost 8PM
It's the 25th of August then next round isn't it, not the 11th?
I think the round is in 9 minutes, and it's my favourite _EVER_ combo, but my foots currently got skin falling off all over it so i really don't want to risk it.
im a prat... im a prat...
Round 3 25 August

i hope its not today cuz i'm at work now :S
You just said its on the 25th August. Today is the 14th. So it is not very likely to be today.
yarrr

hehe
is it dead?

Novice Touring Car Championship
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG