The online racing simulator
Whats the oldest LFS version you have?
(21 posts, started )
Curious, can be S2, S1, or the earliest demo version (unlockable S1 doesn't count )
My oldest version of it should be the S2 0.5Q.. I started the game with this up till now the wonderful Patch X
I never save old patches, so I have S1H (unlocked before it was made unlockable ) and S2X10
I got S2 X or V34 or something as oldest patch =P
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I got S2 X or V34 or something as oldest patch =P

That means you don't treasure the old stuffs...

:woohoo:My 160th post!
well, the new one is better.
#7 - P1lot
I remember discovering LFS at 0.25D
Now I feel old!
Demo Test 0.1E, downloaded October 7th, 2002.
-
(Dajmin) DELETED by Dajmin
Live for Speed DEMO TEST 0.04Q (30/08/2002)

That the oldest one I got
Oldest version downloaded: 0.04k (17/08/2002). - for the curious, the oldest file in the zip is dated 04/08/2001

Oldest version installed: 0.3H (+H6), along with 0.5Q and 0.5X, all in separate folders.
my lfs gos back 1 version before patch x ( im not sure of all thew names of the differant versions )
I've switched computers since I started playing LFS, but my LFS folder is still called "LFS_S2_DEMO_ALPHA_0_5K"
I don't remember what version we started with, but I remember the Xmas edition when we got the MRT5
You registered on 22/09/2003, assuming you downloaded LFS the same day, you would have started with 0.3A; 3 days before 0.3B was released. See here.
Quote from S2 alpha era :T.B.A.2007: 0.5Y - Improved physics, updated interiors, updated tracks (likely South City and Kyoto)

dont understand the point in keeping old versions of LFS, i guess you guys think of it as collecting comics n stuff. each to their own tho
Sigh.... here we go....

S1 0.3 H demo
S2 0.5 K demo
S2 0.5 L demo
S2 0.5 P2
S2 0.5 Q
S2 0.5 U
S2 0.5 U11
S2 0.5 U20
S2 0.5 U28
S2 0.5 U30
S2 0.5 V2
S2 0.5 W
S2 0.5 W38
S2 0.5 X10

Not counting the other computer which I think has S1 0.3H unlocked, both S2 demos listed above, I think patch P, patch U, and patch X.

Quote :dont understand the point in keeping old versions of LFS, i guess you guys think of it as collecting comics n stuff. each to their own tho

For me, it's because first, I was on dialup and saved replays so I could download skins off the servers, and second, because I wanted to try to do some movies from the replays, but never did, and third, because I was going to extract stats from every race I was in, but never did because there are so darn many of them.
I think I started at 0.1E

But I think the oldest Version installed is X10
Been around since 2002, but earliest I have is probably 0.5X9.
Whel ive had LFs sins may 2007 so i gues its not that old
Quote from Bob Smith :You registered on 22/09/2003, assuming you downloaded LFS the same day, you would have started with 0.3A; 3 days before 0.3B was released. See here.

I downloaded LFS and played Demo for a while before I registered. I believe I started in July, I'll have to look up the version then.

(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG