The online racing simulator
Computer obsession
(59 posts, closed, started )
you know when you have a computer obsession when you make your 2^10 post here

EDIT: post 1024.
You have a computer obsession, when you buy a bunch of flowers to your grandma's 64th B-Day

//edit: ...saying: "What a nice round anniversary."
Quote from BlackEye :Hey Dustin, is this your leg?

P.S. I have no idea for the grave stone yet... You guys gave me something to think about

Now I have an idea of what to get tattooed on my back.. :P
my headstone will say NTLDR not found
That would explain your driving, always crashing. You ran windows.
I'd say inaccurate, which it sorta is (you can get QuickTime without iTunes), but Jobsie is getting greedy too by making iTunes come with Safari and Quicktime.

BUY A MAC!
Quote from geeman1 :Totally off-topic, but http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=macs_cant

Last offtopic post in this thread from me.

I've never used Mac (maybe twice actually), just wanted to tease (sp?) Dustin a little bit, that's all

Little on topic, still no idea on the grave stone

Edit: Now my post count equals my height in cm, must leave it at that for a while...
And me, I got 20" of white sitting on my desk in front of me, and can't find my sodding OSX CD's.
I'm going for a simple headstone message:

GAME OVER
It's fun to see this thread going the morbid way However, only to remind you, it's not only about gravestones

Now on a more serious note: I have a friend, who is 23 and is still a virgin. That wouldn't be as bad as the fact that he hasn't even had girl in his life. Why? Because he is a computer games fanatic. But few weeks ago, he told me that the computer games don't amuse him anymore. ...so he bought a PS2
When I die, I want to be buried face down, SO YOU ALL CAN KISS MY ASS!

#40 - FL!P
Quote from Dajmin :"Loading. Please Wait..."

Best one so far, IMO! I'll use that with the sad Mac icon.
Quote from amp88 :"TTL Exceeded"

I like.

You could have a small gadget to pop a picture of the MS Office Paper Clip up out of the ground whenever someone stands looking at the grave for more than a few seconds, with the text "It looks like you're trying to grieve for a lost loved one. Would you like assistance?"
What about a movie quote?

"Game over man, Game over"

DK
anybody for...

abort, retry fail?
Mine will just say nothing more but:

</sam>
The requested body could not be found at the specified location. Please check the vendor for more details.

Or lol...

You are dead. Click here to read more.

Sorry, last one.

You find yourself in a coffin. The exits are north, south, east and west.
Quote from DarkTimes :You find yourself in a coffin. The exits are north, south, east and west.

Pointless, by the time you die, nobody old enough will be left alive to appreciate the humour.
Quote from Bob Smith :Pointless, by the time you die, nobody old enough will be left alive to appreciate the humour.

Although text adventure games were about a decade before I was born, I still understood the joke.
Quote from Bob Smith :Pointless, by the time you die, nobody old enough will be left alive to appreciate the humour.

You're kinda presuming that I'm going to live for a while. I'll be surprised if I see out this decade.
Quote from DarkTimes :You're kinda presuming that I'm going to live for a while. I'll be surprised if I see out this decade.

Ten quid says your wrong.
Quote from Bob Smith :Ten quid says your wrong.

OK - cool. Of course if I'm wrong I don't need to pay you, but then if I'm right I don't need to pay you. Win win win win win... Did I metnioned how I was butch with the winning?
This thread is closed

Computer obsession
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG