The online racing simulator
Computer obsession
(59 posts, closed, started )
Computer obsession
Do you know, when do you become a computer maniac?

When you write in your last will: "Please don't turn off my computer until my torrents are all downloaded."
Quote from breadfan :When you write in your last will: "Please don't turn off my computer until my torrents are all downloaded."

Legal linux torrents, you mean... Right?
Of course, I don't want MPAA and RIAA breathing on my neck after I die.
Quote from breadfan :Do you know, when do you become a computer maniac?

When you write in your last will: "Please don't turn off my computer until my torrents are all downloaded."

It's when you have the error message "You have performed an illegal action, please reboot system" inscribed onto you're gravestone.
My gravestone is going to be a BSOD.

It will say:

An exception DEAD has occured at 005A (or however long I live) in (my name here)
My tombstone will simply say

RUN STOP
Mine will say: "Windows rulez, Linux sux!" so that no one can argue with me :P
Mine?

'This body has performed an illegal operation and will shut down' followed by the time of death, with 'Terminal system error' and 'Lacrosse FTW!'

DK
Quote from sidi :I suppose having a f5 button on your tombstone might be worth a shot.

Ha ha! Like that one!

O/T: you back sidi?
Quote from sidi :Still got my connection albeit alot crappier now but still have alot of things to sort out so not really in the mood for lfs atm,f5 button would also be handy for real life

Lol! i know what you mean... Ctrl+Z would also be handy!
"TTL Exceeded"
error: no keyboard detected, press f1 to continue or esc to go to setup
Mine will just say Linux FTW!
Mine will have something like that on it:
Attached images
Guru.gif
Quote from BBO@BSR :Mine will have something like that on it:

Hmmmm... (let's see if I can still read those)... So you have an error from the processor, saying it cannot recognise the value in the code register to be a legal command.
Error: No error!
Mine could just say "No."
Maybe when I die, I would like to be cremated, and the carbon from my body turned into resistors inside a computer. Or better yet, inside an ECU.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe when I die, I would like to be cremated, and the carbon from my body turned into resistors inside a computer. Or better yet, inside an ECU.

Of a Nissan Micra!!
Mine will say.

Unexpected Error _ O X
bla lba lba lba i like Škoda's
bla bal bal lba bla
Send Error Report | Don't Send
Easy, simply a Sad Mac logo.
Quote from Aquilifer :Hmmmm... (let's see if I can still read those)... So you have an error from the processor, saying it cannot recognise the value in the code register to be a legal command.

Yeah something like an illegal instruction at task adress 0000080t
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Easy, simply a Sad Mac logo.

hahaha you don't even realise how much you sound like my friend there.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Easy, simply a Sad Mac logo.

Hey Dustin, is this your leg?

P.S. I have no idea for the grave stone yet... You guys gave me something to think about

Attached images
sadmac.jpg
I don't intend on being buried, but I'd love a memorial plaque that simply said:

"Loading. Please Wait..."
This thread is closed

Computer obsession
(59 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG