The online racing simulator
spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
oi, baka..... no spinners for you.... >.>

this is the first time i've sed this and i beleave will be my last, but.. go back to need for speed >.>.....

oh god, i hate spinners more then i hate rednecks who think a 4000lb car with a big block is fast -.-
Quote from DownShift :oh god, i hate spinners more then i hate rednecks who think a 4000lb car with a big block is fast -.-

200MPH isn't fast?
200 is ok but when you have the aerodynamics of a nascar and weight more then tom cruises ego then you know your car is a pile of s***
Quote from theirishnoob :200 is ok but when you have the aerodynamics of a nascar and weight more then tom cruises ego then you know your car is a pile of s***

I'd rather have a stock car than whatever you drive, most likely.

There's no such thing as "a nascar." NASCAR is a sanctioning body, not a car!
Dont blame me,im not racist,but i'll say it! Its tipical Black and spanish thing,26" chrome rimz/spinnerz
That is a racial slur against my people. I take offense to that sir.

(rednecks that is)
Trust me.. the next thing i see is NASCAR, since they're trying to relate to EVERYTHING, going and putting spinners.. gah.. i could imagine it... they hit a wall, and 200 mph spinners come flying at peoples windshields. haha... though a few people would probably die.. xD
Quote from bmwe30m3 :i just made for fun cause i was bored

Ah god... Waste of life! BAN RICERS!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Ah god... Waste of life! BAN RICERS!

dont talk if u dont know,im not a ricer,im against ricers,i made this to tease ricers
spinners Should go into the game but most people feel insecure because they want to fit in and be liked but for me

+1 , no im not a ricer but would you call some one who can strip a car down completely with a blind fold on and then re assemble it an idiot ??

maybe but thats you decisions

as for ricers , leave them alone , so what if there cars are crap , they don't have the money for a decent car and if they did they would have one , so please grow up and make well informed posts

god i hate children !
Quote from theirishnoob :spinners Should go into the game but most people feel insecure because they want to fit in and be liked but for me

+1 , no im not a ricer but would you call some one who can strip a car down completely with a blind fold on and then re assemble it an idiot ??

maybe but thats you decisions

as for ricers , leave them alone , so what if there cars are crap , they don't have the money for a decent car and if they did they would have one , so please grow up and make well informed posts

god i hate children !

GOD PLEASE!!! if u dont have money,dont touch u car,dont even bother it,DONT MAKE CHEAP SHIT! This video is for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIf-0S48WM0
. . . -. -

YEAH I TOTALLY AGREE.

AND LETS ADD NEON. AND NITROUS OXIDE. AND TINTED WINDOWS (Actually possible) AND HOW ABOUT A SOUND SYSTEM OPTION IN THE GARAGE.

AND ON TOP OF THAT, INSTEAD OF SAYING BLUE FLAG, IT CAN SAY

VETAK JUST KICKED IN BEHIND YOU y0!!!!!!!

=_=
#39 - wark
I can't believe this thread wasn't locked before the first reply...
Putting spinnerzzzzZz on your car is soo old. Nah, I have them on my tricycle
that's really pimpin' y0
#41 - wark
Frickin spinners. :doh::doh::doh:

Who do you have to kill to get a thread locked around here?
Quote from Hankstar :Frickin spinners. :doh::doh::doh:

Who do you have to kill to get a thread locked around here?

It's suprising the Carbon Credits thread didn't get locked!
#44 - FL!P
Just...

/slap
How can spinners be an improvement, if I may ask?
Only spinners I'd like to see is the drivers throwing it off the track

(Sorry for o/t tangent)

DK
I laugh my ass off every time I see a car like that on british roads.

Right.. fine then - They don't have money to get a proper car. Ok I'll take that for a explenation.

So ... From where then money comes for all the shite spoilers and other shite things that costs quite a lot? Can they add this money on buying a proper car or whatever? And those neds have no taste at all. I'll have to agree I've seen few cars that looked quite good with all that crap...

I could spend all night talking 'bout em. I hope they'll die...

What was the thread about?
This request is unforgivable and indefensible.

I may have made up a word there, but it sounds familiar, so there it goes.

Sam
This thread is closed

spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG