The online racing simulator
spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
spinners
how bout some spinners ? would be good
No it wouldn't. Spinners are moronic.

Add to the fact that this is a racing sim, not a ricer sim.
If I'm going to be sitting here at nearly 2am ignoring the work I've got to do before I can go to sleep, is it too much to ask to get some decent threads to procrastinate in?
what the hell is a spinner?
for the blind,
NO SPINNERS!
Quote from jwardy :how bout some spinners ? would be good

I am flabbergasted that such a suggestion even crossed the mind of someone who even KNOWS of the LFS forums.
When I saw the thread title, I thought 'Demo Racer' and when I saw you we're S2 licensed, i killed myself
Quote from Riders Motion :When I saw the thread title, I thought 'Demo Racer' and when I saw you we're S2 licensed, i killed myself

And how exactly you ressurected yourself?I'd really like to hear how.
Quote from Thunderhead :And how exactly you ressurected yourself?I'd really like to hear how.

he went to a fountain of life!
Quote from Zipppy :he went to a fountain of life!

Nah, I think his homies pumped him full of Nawzzzzzzz, lit some neons under his shoes, put some 1/64th inch thick soles on his size 25 shoes, slapped a spinner on his beltbuckle and he rose back up....

Oh! Speaking of Nawzzzz and neons... How about those? To go along with the spinners? And custom rimz, I want 22's on my fly XRT. Wow, can't believe no one has ever suggested these things! It would make LFS the shitz!

Sorry, but I can't even try to speak the way I should be here. That language is more foreign than Martian to me. Thus I didn't even try....
#11 - Gunn
Quote from jwardy :how bout some spinners ? would be good

Yeah they would be great ..... for a ricer game.
Quote from THE_SPACK :Spinners in LFS would look very bad.

Hold on, hold on... let me correct you:

Spinners [size]in LFS would[/size] look very bad.

Done

Isn't having spinners bolted to your car about as creditable as having 'Abercrombie' knitted across the front of your sweatshirt?

Regards,

Ian
Most spinners I've seen were fitted on Vauxhall Corsa's , or the like, and made of high quality PLASTIC.

Spinners are for Chavs and Ricers.

Gtfo

Next please.
Wow, I wasted 15 seconds of my life watching that
Spinners in the LFS would be horrible…

:doh:
Extremely awful. I'll puke if LFS has spinners :vomit:
I still don't get what the hell a spiiner is and why people have them on their cars
Spinners...that is SO five years ago. The new hip thing is to have 26" chrome wheels on a $1000 car.
#22 - DeKo
Quote from Gunn :Yeah they would be great ..... for a ricer game.

Barely even that, the spinners look horrendous in NFS.
+1 spinners would be cool
the day lfs has spinners is the day there won't be stupid irrelevant topics.
I swear I've seen this kind of thread before.
This thread is closed

spinners
(74 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG