The online racing simulator
offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
Quote from matthew1993 :Thanks kiss me. I would really appritiate if i was kept on the list.
AND I also would like to say thanks for running this campain , because u are putting alot of work into it for no money at all.
Please give RF a server and wel will use it to grow into a great team.

Thanks again,
Matthew.

racing fanatics? they r on it, maybe another person requested it, but racing fanatics is allready set up,

dimex35, "you are the best server maker", i know this but its not a good reason...why do YOU need the server? a addon for lfslapper you would like to run? a team? i dunno, u tell me
Quote from kiss me :racing fanatics? they r on it, maybe another person requested it, but racing fanatics is allready set up,

dimex35, "you are the best server maker", i know this but its not a good reason...why do YOU need the server? a addon for lfslapper you would like to run? a team? i dunno, u tell me

Yes thats wat i mean , sorry if i didnt word it right. And thanks
Heu i was just wondering about the servers is there any progress?
i was the one who said i didnt need it anymore
ok vane, as telled before, the server will be up 10th july,
i couldnt reply sooner cuz i was in turkey, and i couldnt log in there for some reason
like we all expected, the server broke down, broken mobo, ill replace it with hopefully a intel p4 1600mhz ill replace it this afternoon and start the server asap
sever
well, the server is beeing a pita, i cant set up all server cuz i dont have the needed info... i really want to provide servers but all the problems...
and i'm working with my dad so i dont have much time...
i'm sorry to say this, but i think ill have to stop...
all the problems keep coming...
if any1 can help me with providing a real server in a server building pm me
Quote from kiss me :if any1 can help me with providing a real server in a server building pm me

Oh, the irony.

Edit: You might want to edit the first post to avoid receiving further requests.
Or even get it locked.
could an admin lock this till the problems are fixed? ill ask to unlock via pm if the server is ready to start again
closed by request.
This thread is closed

offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG