The online racing simulator
offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
hot offer: may hot special, server on the bbq
ok people,alot of requests... if i get a reply from franky500 i can fire up the servers... 5server'slots' have allready been given to the people that r on the list.i still have 11 open... since the most servers only need 12 connections... olso, for now each server will have a max of 8 connections so i can run more servers!if some are full all the time their server will be upgraded to the requested number of connections

keep on requesting cuz my servers and i cant wait!!

i have some spare computers wich could do a great job at beeing a server...
since i dont have paybypal(or something) account, and not allowed to use an account from my dad ill do it for free...
all i want is this in return to begin: i want a sort of script for my site wich allowes people to acces their server(lfs) with a 'admin' panel etc like 500servers.com
that kind of thing...
of any1 can give me that sort of script, ill edit this post with the site etc...
the servers will be offering:

24/7
max connections of 16 people per server(will change)
free
mods allowed
all servers will run for 1 year, then its time for other people to enjoy, u olso may cancel the server and it will be open for any1 else
if u want you can olso renew your account wich will give you an extra year, u need a good reason for this and your server needs to be populair

if you server only reaches like 8 connections max in a month and ur host is set for 16 connections, you will get 1 month to get it up, else the number of connections will be reduced on you server

servers will be located in belgium and will have a 10/100mb connection.

if ur searching for a server of mine, post the following info:
is it for demo/s1/s2?:
number of racers u want:
any mods or addons:
teamspeak: yes/no
private/public
and a good reason why you think u deserve one
if its for a team, please provide a link to the site of your team

people who will get one:
-TDRT Spogelset
-Sir Pingo
-niall09
-mr-Zin
-nadeo4441
-FSR designer
-espana STM
-lfsnoob
-shane o matic
-racer hero
-vtiroj
-Kristian Pedersen
-DT.uKVane(eng)
-Matthew
-Kenneth O\'Keefe
-D?id Bažo

people who won't get one:
-Dimex35
-Luis
-Mark
-Zvone
-Drift2007
-OverLord
-Kevin Egloff
-Hasan
-Kirill Dremljuga
-Keisu Pham
-George Ward
-Jaguh89
-Alex Hughes
-harjun
-peter savage
-Blas89
-Milan Mladenovic
-Riders Motion
-Matthew Wright
-Leifde
-Btoryo
-Sven
-Dylan Wilkison
-R. Kolz

people can still be changed from list...
HAVING NO MONEY IS NOT A GOOD REASON!!
a good reason is like: for a team or cops 'n robbers or some or a race server i dunno,

ok, i've been checking all requests, alot of them are not accepted but will get a chance to give a better reason...
when all the servers are been given... there will be a suprise for those who didnt get a server
tonight about 8-9gmt +1 i will update the 'winner list'
if your name is twice on any list, plz report it!!
ALL SERVERS WILL RUN LFSLAPPER AND A NICE PROGRAM SPECIALLY MADE BY WHEEL4HUMMER
I want one! México is poor= I am poor. Its not that I am poor, but mexican pesos arent high value lol
then write down the reason u want a server, wich name, connection etc...
Nevermind bro, thx anyway. That was my reason, keep up the good work
server
yes i would very much like a server because i cannot afford it

name:[TRD]THE REAL DRIFTERS
connections:14
version:s2
and lfs lapper
Subsonic Racing would like a server. We deserve it because we are a good bunch of lads who want to have fun in a private server.

Name:Subsonic.Racing server 1
Connections: 12
Version: S2
no mods or addons
name: DanishRacingProServer
connections: 15
type: demo/public
mods: lfs lapper
reason: i had a chat with the team owner, its a big team, but he has no 24/7 server...
he didn't want to post his request because the s2licensed people would flame his, shame on you guys!

i think he deserves a server, but there are still servers over people!!
Quote from niall09 :Subsonic Racing would like a server. We deserve it because we are a good bunch of lads who want to have fun in a private server.

Name:Subsonic.Racing server 1
Connections: 12
Version: S2
no mods or addons

hmm, you want a private server? do you have a link to ur team site?
our site is currently under construction but we do have a forum. www.subsonic-racing-forum.co.nr

We would like to change the privacy around i.e. not have it private all the time.

We also cant afford one as we dont have credit cards or money for that matter
Name [PRWL]Prawler motorsports
S2
The team has 10 members so as many slots as possible please.
Teamspeak:Yes if possible
public please.

Well we need a team server and none of us can really aford it because we all are in det/not aloud to buy it/already paying for something.

Thanks, Kenneth
Hi I wonder if you have a server available for project layout drift/race.
this is a project that I recently started by making partial replica layouts of real drift/race tracks that the people like, my goal is to make a unique layout that works for both the racer and drifters that will be challenging and fun.
If you have one I would like it to be s2 licensed and 8-12 slots depending on the layouts.
I am currently hosting one on my own computer but it doesn't work so well since I don't have enough upload to support what the game requires, And because my old rig can't handle so much.
still have free servers ?
Name: eNETiS Team Drift
Connections: 10 if it is possible
version : S2
no mods & addons and no teamspeak
i need it for my team . finally a good chance
enetis.lfsaction.net - site , but it is in slovak lanaguage
Quote from racer hero :Name [PRWL]Prawler motorsports
S2
The team has 10 members so as many slots as possible please.
Teamspeak:Yes if possible
public please.

Well we need a team server and none of us can really aford it because we all are in det/not aloud to buy it/already paying for something.

Thanks, Kenneth

money is not a good reason!!! thats why i'm giving servers for free cuz some people cant afford them
Hello,
we allready have a paid server wich is very expensive. this server is for our racing team. everybody likes city life and we build some good layouts for city life... because wa cant pay for 2 servers, we are asking for a free one...

friendly greetz Sven (SRG.Sven)

Servername : City Driving by SRG.
TeamSpeak: Doesn´t need
Public: yes
when will be the servers launched ?
thx very much for the "slot"
Quote from Nadeo4441 :when will be the servers launched ?
thx very much for the "slot"

from the moment i have the software and the servers configured, i'm forwarding all the ports etc
can't wait, thanks for that
people, the servers are delaied...
having problems with routers, tomorrow school, the servers should be up and running this weekend..
sorry for the inconvinience
that is no problem
i want 1
kissme than you send me the adminpass? )
what is it with you people??
i give free servers... all i get is questions!!
my network is having problems!
i dont have the script yet for my site!!
when this is done, every1 will get their login details!
any1 asking when it will be done will get removed from the list!
ill pm all of u when its all done and where to get your server login details
OK!THE PORT FORWARDING STUF IS FIXED!!!
ILL PUT THE SERVER ONLINE IN HALF AN HOUR OR SO,AND TOMORROW IF I HAVE THE SCRIPT ALL YOU CAN ENJOY THE SERVERS!!
FOR NOW I WONT RUN A SERVER ON MY OWN PC... NEVER ACCTUALLY
MORE SERVERS WILL BE ADDED, BUT I NEED TO KEEP THE NOISE OF THE PC'S DOWN SO THAT WILL TAKE A HALF AN HOUR. WHEN I GET THE SCRIPT ILL LET U GUYS KNOW!!
ummm well if money isnt a good reason what else can I say? Im 12. I have a team. The whole team wants a server. But they all dont want to pay for it. So that laves it down to me. I cant pay for it at the momoent because I am in det with my dad.

Thanks,
kenneth
This thread is closed

offering: free server
(263 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG