The online racing simulator
A general purpose 24/7 public LRF server just doesnt work, but we have a plan to give the LRF some life - however not all of our plans are coming to fruiting on launch as we've had to put off some features in order to finish in a reasonable time. For the time being we're not launching an LRF server, and we probably wont ever unless the class has a ressurgeance, but in the future we will be introducing the LRF cars to the servers in such a way that should hopefully result in some big grids for the class - which might make a nice change
What about the MRT's Becky?

Do they feature anywhere?
Double Points Tuesdays in the LRFs - that will get the suckers in.
We're opening 5 servers on launch with another 2 ready to go, there aren't enough players to fully fill those at the current time. There's just no room and not enough interest for MRT's.
[quote][quote]Double Points Tuesdays in the LRFs - that will get the suckers in.[/quote]
The combined power requirements of everyones computer to fill up enough grids for 1 person to get a Titanium licence means that each person on a CTRA server is responsible for vast damage to the environment - such expensive licences cant be given away !
[QUOTE=Becky Rose;491228][quote]
The combined power requirements of everyones computer to fill up enough grids for 1 person to get a Titanium licence means that each person on a CTRA server is responsible for vast damage to the environment - such expensive licences cant be given away ! [/QUOTE]
lol becky
Alright, I have 5 days off starting tomorrow so it would be great if they launched Friday or Saturday or something

What license is required for the GTR server? Gold I assume? I still have a long way to go then, it seems... better get started as soon as possible

Good job on the license images on the site, btw
Is the GTR server only the big GTRs or also the XFR and UFR?

Enough interest for those would certainly be there, IMO.
The GTR server has features that most LFS'rs wont have thought of, that's all i'm saying on that until launch.
You know how to create suspence.

Im also very curious about the Bump & Jump thing.
Hmmm, the name suggests some sort of stunt thing
Quote from GFresh :Hmmm, the name suggests some sort of stunt thing

You all be suprised i guess. I want to see all of your faces when launch is there .

Youre all in for a shock, the devs from CTRA-X made it worth your while waiting, believe me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You havent seen anything like it yet

Getting inpatience ??, well im sorry just wait :uglyhamme:uglyhamme
Quote from GFresh :Hmmm, the name suggests some sort of stunt thing

Maybe that's just what they want you to think...
Good news, great work, but: no UF1?
Quote from SamH :Maybe that's just what they want you to think...

Oh the possibilities
Becky, is Tuesday still going to be endurance day across all servers? I was thinking it would be nice to have it staggered across the servers so people that do/don't like endurance have a choice which they'd like to do.
There always have been different endurance days for every server, no?
Quote from zeugnimod :There always have been different endurance days for every server, no?

I think so.
Oh. 1a and 1b were always both Tuesday, though. Guess I just need to get a silver license.
I cant wait for this "Bump & Jump" feature, sounds like we can finally race like proper touring car drivers! :P Also, may mean Figure Eights.

Cheers,
Matt.

PS - No UF1's?
The endurance days are actually not going to be active, initially. However there's a good reason for this.. and it will become clear later

We're launching tomorrow with phase 1 of the CTRA X-system. It's packed with features, but it's not got *all* the features that we have planned. In other words, we ain't done yet
You mean today, right Sam?

Can't wait for the launch, it all look great!
I can't wait =)
On the UF1, it's unfortunate but we wanted to include a couple of S1 servers and we have done this on the entry level tier for the race licence and also on the bump and jump server. The UF1 is S2, so we couldn't make the server multi-purpose.

As with all of the cars we havn't managed to fit into a 24/7 public server, we do plan to support the UF1 eventually. It's going to be a while until we're ready to launch phase 2 but when we do you will be able to get a UF1 race on the CTRA.
Anyone else notice this on the homepage?

Quote :# The traditional CTRA licence, graded from Bronze through Titanium, now making use of all tin-tops and introducing a fantastic new formula, the GT2 (XFR, UFR and engine/weight-restricted GTRs).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG