The online racing simulator
Wheel Waving
(58 posts, started )
#26 - DeKo
I dont so much willy wave, but i have had discussions about how slow i am with the H-shifter, so i suppose that kinda counts.
Quote from Blackout :And here is a special treat for Mr FunnyG25Bear.

That skin is rather darn good old bean.
#28 - DeKo
Quote from mcintyrej :I think I used to have "G25" on my numberplate, but now I go for the more convenient "Nipples"

and i saw that and crashed. More of a hazard than somebody using 900+, clutch and h-shifter, like myself for example.
I love my G25 to bits, but i dont go about shouting "I HAVE A G25!!" when i first got it, the most i done was "Just so you know, i have just got a wheel so excuse any mistakes i make " and that was the most i put. I think i love my wheel to much though, if i ever see ONE speck of dust on it, i brush it off straight away, i put leather cleaner on it every few days, and just for added realism, i have some red tape on the centre line
Quote from wheel4hummer :Yes, but my penis is larger than your's.

The average American penis is two and a half inches smaller than the average European penis
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :The average American penis is two and a half inches smaller than the average European penis

I am only third-generation american. All of my great-grandparents were from eastern Europe. So, I basically have a "European" penis, since my DNA comes from europe. And, the key word is average...
Quote from Jakg :lol, i was just thinking she was referring to me :X

I just love my G25, and "G25" is easier and quicker to type than "wheel".

In the same way i'm proud of being in UKCT, and mention it, i'm proud that i've got a G25,and it's a great excuse "I'm slow because... i'm using the wrong rotation... new G25... yea"

Just how is saying "Gee-twen-ty-five" easier than saying "wheel"

You hiding behind excuses again Jak, face it you just like to showoff
Quote from wheel4hummer :I am only third-generation american. All of my great-grandparents were from eastern Europe. So, I basically have a "European" penis, since my DNA comes from europe. And, the key word is average...

Ah, so you're smaller than average then, don't worry, being that you live in the US most women have a conference hall in-between their legs anyway.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :being that you live in the US most women have a conference hall in-between their legs anyway.

That's why I want to go to Israel.
Quote from wheel4hummer :That's why I want to go to Israel.

You know I think I might do the same.
That or Japan/China/areas around there. Though you'll have to be careful for those sickos who are into poop D:
it's the same as that DFP-900° thing...
just ignore it.

regards

<<< mouse driver, so what?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Ah, so you're smaller than average then, don't worry, being that you live in the US most women have a conference hall in-between their legs anyway.

Yeah, but at least they got a full set a teeth... And Penis size? LOL What good is penis size when you ain't got any balls?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You know I think I might do the same.
That or Japan/China/areas around there. Though you'll have to be careful for those sickos who are into poop D:

Just read this post too
In Nuevo Laredo, they have this night club.... All I'll say is it involves a donkey
In the future, women won't need men to get pregnant anymore.
Good! I can say goodbye to all those goddam paternity suits once and for all.
Quote from Racer Y :Yeah, but at least they got a full set a teeth... And Penis size? LOL What good is penis size when you ain't got any balls?

Laugh as I do at that stereotype, I have never seen anyone without a full set, and just like the rest of the western world, if our teeth did fall out we just get falseies.

Pish, England invented balls, where as yanks hind behind guns and high tect toys in Iraq because they are scared of 10 guys hiding in a house, the British army just run in with knives kill the scum and walk away smiling (although, if you have ever used an SA80, you'd know the only reason they used knives was because the damn thing probably broke), well the yanks in the same place just air strike the whole town.

Quote from Racer Y :Just read this post too
In Nuevo Laredo, they have this night club.... All I'll say is it involves a donkey

Good job PETA haven't heard of it, I'd hate to see that protest :s
Quote :well the yanks in the same place just air strike the whole town.

A classic stereotype but one not without reasoning, i'm not sure if i've ever recounted this story on these forums but I once let a house out to an ex-soldier who had fought on all 3 fronts in WW2.

He said of the Russians, "Those guys just kept coming, women and children too, you'd shoot them and they'd get up and just keep running at you. You had to show them respect as soldiers, because if you didn't they get you."

"I then fought against the British, they fought much like we did and they where very good at it, so you had to respect them."

"Finaly I found myself fighting against the Americans. Now I never actually saw an American through all the smoke, but we kept falling back so I got the impression they must have been quite good."
'Shock and awe, Shock and Awe!' And no, I'm not talking about what happens when I start waving my willy about. Although it ain't far off.

And thank Blackout, Might give it an airing. Prefer one with 'I would rather be waving my Willy' or something like that. Lol
Quote from Becky Rose :"Finaly I found myself fighting against the Americans. Now I never actually saw an American through all the smoke, but we kept falling back so I got the impression they must have been quite good."

Hollywood's special effects were already pretty good back then.
Grinn.. great skin there Blackout!

great protest you've got there Becky.. and you are right.. and yes..

i too am guilty as i was damn proud of beeing able to work and save up the money to buy the damn thing... love it to bits, even built a rig around it, which i recently edited.

I too am very proud of my Logitech G5 mouse.

Salute,

Frank
#47 - 5haz
Lol, on the other hand i am compelled to tell the world how bad my wheel is.

I am the proud owner of three wheels, an ancient sidewinder force feedback and two thrustmaster ferrari wheels of differing specifications, all three are broken so im simply using the bits of each that arent broken lol.

Im very jealous of G25 owners, thats why they do it, but they prob dont realise that they will end up with no friends, someone did it to me (they kept slipping it into conversation) i felt like telling them to shut up!

Joe
Quote from LFSn00b :looks like everyone thinks a G25 is like a penis largener.

hahahahahaha... i think they have the need for be showed... or tell "hey im here!"
i own a G25 and i feel pretty annoyed when i see people with G25 in their name as if they are the only ones who have it. its just showing off and i think using it as an excuse for bad driving is pretty stupid because i have set many of my personal bests and won many races with all the aids off, 900 degrees, clutch and H-pattern shifter. it takes some getting used to yea but then go practice on singleplayer ! :banghead: my rant over :bananalla
Bragging about your G25 is a bit like guys bragging about their Golf GTi's... yeah it works, sort off, but its hardly spectacular. Good cheap tool. Nothing to brag about!

Wheel Waving
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG