The online racing simulator
before you say awesome wait for my picture. its rendering at the moment.
can't wait!
here you go. The rims look a bit low poly. Sorry for that.

€dit: I render it again. I 'meshsmoothed' the rims. Hope that brings a better result
Attached images
racrender Kopie.jpg
That's too cool! I love that trailer with one of the cars on it.. awesome! Too bad the rims didn't work out that good
Ok fixed that. Better now.
Attached images
racrender2Kopie.jpg
Rende
do you mean the Pitstop scene? It is still a work in progress. Maybe I'll go for it. But not today and not tomorrow. just give me some time.
Could someone please Render this one for me?

If possible i would like a non-reflective floor and 1280x1024 resolution. Thank you.
Quote from Anathema :Ok fixed that. Better now.

That's very nice! those rims look very neat now! Great job!
Highsider: render time: 45m
Attached images
RAC_render1280.jpg
Thanks very much.
Hi!
I am one of those who wants to render scenes on their own, but i dont have a clue what software i should use.. my rig is as follows: dell optiplex 620, p4 3ghz, 2gb ddr2 666mhz, and dual 7800gtx..

what software can you recommend for me?

would love to be able to render my skins, as i have worked on them for about 2 months...

thnx for this awesome thread...
Quote from Feffe85 :I am one of those who wants to render scenes on their own, but i dont have a clue what software i should use.. my rig is as follows: dell optiplex 620, p4 3ghz, 2gb ddr2 666mhz, and dual 7800gtx..

what software can you recommend for me?

would love to be able to render my skins, as i have worked on them for about 2 months...

thnx for this awesome thread...

Don't wanna bite your head off or something, but maybe you should use the search function first before you ask. (and it has been asked many many times so it shouldn't be hard to find)
uh sponge i love that skin

attachment have 1280x1024

greetz caoz
Woooot. nice scene Mr. C4oz.

---
Blos die Vorhänge, die sehen aus wie schwedische Gardinen
Und die Abschleppöse... sieht n bisl... hervorstehend aus.
Similer to my italkart skin, this skin has abit of all my skins put together! =) Would really love a render for this skin, thanks alot!!
Attached images
MRT_nsane97.jpg
Quote from C40Z :uh sponge i love that skin

attachment have 1280x1024
[big pic.]

greetz caoz

:wow: dude! That's and awesome scene/render :faint: Wish the real RAC had an rollcage and wing like that and the exhaust like that on the sides... And glad you like the skin too
:lovies3d:
PLEASE some one make my skin render please....:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: VERY VERY PLEASE
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
skin file at post 3192
thanks !!!!
Quote from LFSn00b :New wallpaper

Nice to see you guys like my skin and ofcourse love C40Z 's renders

And I've got a private skin I would like to have a render of

UF1 version and UFR version (both 2048pix.)

Many many thanks!
Attached images
UF1_SGDracingmini.jpg
UFR_SGDracingmini.jpg
-
(Dalek0220) DELETED by Dalek0220

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG