The online racing simulator
Ya know what LFS needs...
(45 posts, started )
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok...this is a SIMULATION game. not some cheap ass mario cart or some crap like that

humanity is doomed lol
Quote from Slopi :Face it. We need a heavily armed Hummer in the game and maybe a couple tanks. Imagine how much fun the cruise servers would be

Haha!! We need a bus too ram people out the road lmao
Quote from Btoryo :Haha!! We need a bus too ram people out the road lmao

Make those Double Deckers with missle launchers!
#29 - aoun
+100000

^^ ZOMG IM SO SARCASTIC!!!1!111!!1!!!

^^ (sarcasim too... yay for this thread lol)
+elevty bajillion

Oh, and am I the only one that finds it sad that non english speakers are having to explain sarcasm to native english speakers? I think it's very sad.
Quote from 96 GTS :+elevty bajillion

Oh, and am I the only one that finds it sad that non english speakers are having to explain sarcasm to native english speakers? I think it's very sad.

Maybe it is just a baised opinion, but I have the strange feeling that many american don't really understand sarcasm or irony.
Quote from Roadie :LFS needs a potato launcher.

if we did my xrg would whoop the XRT ASS
i'd love to have a homming turret on my roof and shoot everything that moves! oh yeah guns :drool:
Quote from ATHome :Maybe it is just a baised opinion, but I have the strange feeling that many american don't really understand sarcasm or irony.

Many younger Americans don't, you're right. They were too busy playing footsie under the desks during english and composition classes
and those mario cart bannas that make u slip of the track and roll over and blow up oh and u can hav homies that do drive bys in the pits and shoot out the windows like in GTA san an
How about some girls at the side of the road making out as well?
Can I drop some oil on T1 too?
Quote from Lotesdelere :You can with this game: Re-Volt
Click on the red "Get it!" button.
A bit old but still a lot of fun

oooh, I used to have a demo of this game playing for hours and not understanding what I had to do, it was so much fun
Quote from Roadie :Redeemer!!! How would you like to see that in the rear view mirror?

Too overkill, I prefer BFG9000 for car hunting purposes.
reminds me of some fun with my friends back in '92 (i think) when we played Death-Rally, Vulcans 2x, mines, sabotage, collect funny things around the track.
was a top-down view game, but had real 3d panning of high mountains or cliffs.
ah right death rally ... i loved that game easily one of the best racing games ever made
+OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!!!!!

Haha, that was a quality game, I used to spend hours making new cars for it.

Whoohooo, incredible funny arcade I played it a lot at work over LAN

Ya know what LFS needs...
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG