The online racing simulator
Ya know what LFS needs...
(45 posts, started )
Freeking Laser beams and machine guns. Then you can blast the wreckers out of your way before you hit them.
#2 - Slopi
Oh dear!
definitely +1
it would be fun if we had mariokart/wackywheels type weapons imagine that. oil slicks, flying projectiles flash grenades, etc
ok...this is a SIMULATION game. not some cheap ass mario cart or some crap like that

#6 - Slopi
Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok...this is a SIMULATION game. not some cheap ass mario cart or some crap like that

I'll take that -10,000 and contest it with my Level 53 Power of Sarcasm (+5).

You just lost

And a huge yes to at LEAST laserbeams. Cause those would RAWK! :headbang:
#8 - Slopi
In the interest of saving people time, I have to point out (since some people had missed the clues...:really, this thread is pure sarcastic :spam4:.

Hope that helps, no need to object to this. In fact, you should give it all +s, just in the interest of seeing friggin laser beams!
i say +1 for laser beams and fat chicks.
+1 for a deathrace 2000 mod
Great idea, +1. Smoke screens and land mines too, thanks.
+infinity for an AI antimatter missile to blast this silly idea to kingdom come.
Personally I think it would be cooler with somekind of trademark in the game, or creating carmeetings on servers with drift showoffs and so on, like a real carshow. For example www.gatebil.no

Buying upgrades to your car on carmeetings or trademarks would be fun, like better suspension, new rims and tyres.
+20,8372

You should be the dev's improvement suggestions assistant with your great ideas.
i use the Headlights or the Horn to blow them away

in the old days even the formula cars had a horn, which was kind of handy...
Quote from Slopi :I'll take that -10,000 and contest it with my Level 53 Power of Sarcasm (+5).

You just lost

And a huge yes to at LEAST laserbeams. Cause those would RAWK! :headbang:

i almost choked on my tatoe chips XDXDXDX
What it really needs is an orbtial ion cannon, obliterate the leading pack!
Redeemer!!! How would you like to see that in the rear view mirror?

Quote from iluuv2sk8 :ok...this is a SIMULATION game. not some cheap ass mario cart or some crap like that

What, have you never seen a car with a laser on top?
US Army has one out now, working out in Iraq, its attached to a Hummer, they call it ZEUS.
Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself.
Then we should have "No Fear" stickers for the backwindow to show we are not afraid for the laserbeams. And blue painted fire extinguishers with NOS written on top in the back seat for more speed.
Quote from marzman :Then we should have "No Fear" stickers for the backwindow to show we are not afraid for the laserbeams. And blue painted fire extinguishers with NOS written on top in the back seat for more speed.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! :banghead:

m//
you have been commented
Quote from XCNuse :What, have you never seen a car with a laser on top?
US Army has one out now, working out in Iraq, its attached to a Hummer, they call it ZEUS.
Don't believe me? Have a look for yourself.

Haha, if we ever get these my little UF1 will blow up your FXR
Face it. We need a heavily armed Hummer in the game and maybe a couple tanks. Imagine how much fun the cruise servers would be

(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG