The online racing simulator
Every time I start out with, "Watch this....", I do something embarrassing.
Quote from mrodgers :Every time I start out with, "Watch this....", I do something embarrassing.

"Hey, watch this!" is usally the line that is said before there are funeral arangements made..or hospital trips...one or the other..lol.
I once ran into a wall once in Physical Education class and rebounded off it on to the ground and i was lying there on the ground, until someone jabbed me
Quote from Hankstar :Being 30 years old and explaining the whole online sim-racing thing to my parents-in-law ... "So, you're still playing computer games then?" Yes I am goddamit, and I could whup you good

Quote from Nathan_French_14 :lmfao, now i have a funny image in my head of you saying that

Gotcher image right here...

I COULD WHUP YOU GOOD
The most embarassing thing I did and I still do is talking with XCnuse late in the night
Ah, man-love ...
Quote from Hankstar :Gotcher image right here...

I COULD WHUP YOU GOOD

Lmfao! Thats a classic
Quote from Jakg :done that, i tried to be a gentleman and open the door for her, so i walk into the door, expecting to use my shoulder to open it, and *bash*. Bastard thing was a pull door, and i went face first into the door, bloody hurt, too.

Of course, i've done much worse things than that, but i'd rather not admit to them on a public forum!

Jakg, was it the "Your Cat looks like Hitler" line, or the Microwave line?
#34 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jakg, was it the "Your Cat looks like Hitler" line, or the Microwave line?

... :X

I used "Hey, your cat looks like Hitler!" as a chatup line to a girl who's MSN display pic was set to her cat, but there was a similarity!

I also told the same girl i had to go and cook some food, so i'd BRB, when i came back with food inside of 2 minutes she asked how i'd done it so quick, so i said i'd used a Microwave, she responded "I'm a lot like a Microwave", and i replied "What, your both easy to turn on?".

Can you geuss why i'm still single? :P
Quote from Jakg :she responded "I'm a lot like a Microwave", and i replied "What, your both easy to turn on?".

Pissh, if she didn't see the amusing side of that she is a nazijew. Or you just said it wrong, I have the ability to say some of the most brazen things to women (and people in general) and get away with it just because of how I say it. In text form all you have to do is stick a tongue face after it.
Aha, my tongue face works. I can get away with outright saying "I want you." (in a more vulgar form)to practically any girl, followed by "" and get away with it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Aha, my tongue face works. I can get away with outright saying "I want you." (in a more vulgar form)to practically any girl, followed by "" and get away with it.

Get away with it or without it?
Man this thread is cracking me up. I don't LOL often but for this one I did.
I also feel much better as my silly adventures aren't even near embarrassing in comparison.
Quote from Julppu :Get away with it or without it?

I get away always with it, hell, sometimes I get away with it, AND get some benefits.
Awww Dustin, it's cute when a 14 year old virgin acts like the man, but I think its time you stop now before this thread becomes the most embarassing thing you've ever done.

EDIT: :P
Worst thing I did was manage to have an accident on my push bike thanks to a plastic bag.

Bag came across the road, slammed into the rear gearing, gears seized so tightly that they were completely shorn from the frame, pitched over the handlebars.

Nothing I can do in LFS is worse than that.
#42 - DeKo
had a quick game of cuppy with my jeans on, go for a big spectacular overhead kick and completely destroy the jeans i had on. Having to walk home along a busy road with just my boxers on with a torn pair of jeans in my hands.

that and doing the classic sliding into the post with a leg on either side, and managing to hit the ball wide in the process.
I was taking off whilst learning to fly and had just got to the point where the plane's weight was lifted but still on the ground when I got hit by an unexpected cross wind due to my inexperience I didn't correct it quickly enough and ended up with a rather embarrassing abort and trip onto the grass in full view of everyone
once in the middle of winter at school doing cross country running, there is a river we have to cross, usually by stepping stones, but quite a few people just walk through it, however i thought id be good and runn through it, only thing is as soon as i hit the water it slowed the bototm half of my body down, but the top half was still moving as if i was runningm, so naturally i just lost my balance and was up to my neck in freezing cold water with only shorts and t shirt on. then obviously i had to finish the remaining length of the course. (and we all know what cold temperatures can do to boys just below the waist. and my shorts wer clinging to me)

EDIT: lool at beckys comment about dawesdust
-
(Lible) DELETED by Lible : Double
Quote from Jakg :I also told the same girl i had to go and cook some food, so i'd BRB, when i came back with food inside of 2 minutes she asked how i'd done it so quick, so i said i'd used a Microwave, she responded "I'm a lot like a Microwave", and i replied "What, your both easy to turn on?".

Not because you talk like that, that's for sure.
---------
Anyone under 16 reading the following will ruin their childhood.
---------
A old and a young man are sitting in the bar.
The young man asks: How come you have lots of girlfriends?
The old man answers: Eh, it's easy, I just go up on them and ask: Want to have ***?
The young man: Wow! You can get beaten up like that!
The old man wisely answers: Ofcourse you can get, but you can get *** too!

I hope I followed the rules with this.
Quote from Becky Rose :Awww Dustin, it's cute when a 14 year old virgin acts like the man, but I think its time you stop now before this thread becomes the most embarassing thing you've ever done.

EDIT: :P

1) I'm 15
2) Got facts to back this whole "virgin" thing up? I do live in Canada, where its so cold, all you can do is LFS, Sleep or screw.
Once in class we had to do some kind of aerobic excercises, and you had to lift up your leg, so I did and ... farted Kinda hard too

I also once was showing off to a friend, with a basketball, I bounced it between my legs and my shorts ripped. Luckily we were close neighbours

Oh yea, a recent one: I often scratch myself with my pen, so I was scratching along my leg, and didn't notice the pen was still on... So after class I asked if I could go home for another pair of jeans
Quote from Captain Slow :once in the middle of winter at school doing cross country running, there is a river we have to cross, usually by stepping stones, but quite a few people just walk through it, however i thought id be good and runn through it, only thing is as soon as i hit the water it slowed the bototm half of my body down, but the top half was still moving as if i was runningm, so naturally i just lost my balance and was up to my neck in freezing cold water with only shorts and t shirt on. then obviously i had to finish the remaining length of the course. (and we all know what cold temperatures can do to boys just below the waist. and my shorts wer clinging to me)

EDIT: lool at beckys comment about dawesdust

Cross country was awesome, I always got it as a punishment, but I was the best the school had, which pissed off so many people because I refused to run for the school, and the fact I was always seen as a lazy arse hole and I would beat the "jocks" for a lack of a better word. Life was good in school.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :1) I'm 15
2) Got facts to back this whole "virgin" thing up? I do live in Canada, where its so cold, all you can do is LFS, Sleep or screw.

That is the sort of thing only a virgin would say. Don't worry I'm sure your mum still thinks you're cool.

That's the first "counter-argument" a nail says when it's been hitted on the head

Luckily for Dustin, He sleeps a lot, (and plays LFS or spams the forum for the rest of the time...)

(J/k Dustin )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG