The online racing simulator
LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
we are waiting lapper 6
hi, first of all:

great work with v5 of LFSLapper !

I have another small idea/suggestion:

Could you add a session option, to filter good, great and unbelievable splits for example? e. g.: not everybody want to see the good split messages, but great and unbelievable splits

maybe an option like : !splits great

which shows only great and unbelievable splits then

session option would be enough, but if you could save it for later sessions it would be perfect !
maybe top of split/sector times would be better?...

Quote from Montabur :hi, first of all:

great work with v5 of LFSLapper !

I have another small idea/suggestion:

Could you add a session option, to filter good, great and unbelievable splits for example? e. g.: not everybody want to see the good split messages, but great and unbelievable splits

maybe an option like : !splits great

which shows only great and unbelievable splits then

session option would be enough, but if you could save it for later sessions it would be perfect !

how you compile the new cgi webstats file?
Hi,
after a few time:

The following error occurred:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object
LFSLapper
in <0x01f9e> LFSLapper.LFSClient:Loop (InSim.Connect insimConnection)
in <0x024f1> LFSLapper.LFSClient:.ctor (System.String scriptfilename, Boolean debugmode)
in <0x000c1> LFSLapper.LFSLapper:Main (System.String[] Args)
Void Loop(InSim.Connect)

BUG? or error in cfg?
Regards Alex
Hello,

What is your version of Lapper?
Do you have an idea in witch case this will be occur? Can you reproduce it? Do you know action of player before this bug?

Gai-Luron
how you compile the new cgi webstats file?
Quote from vane :how you compile the new cgi webstats file?

There is nothing to compile. CGI is ALREADY compiled. However if for some strange reason you think your compiler can produce significantly better code than mine, you can build it yourself from source code included. Only main.cpp has to be compiled, which is standard C++ using some STL. Read documentation.

Oh, yeah, you need C++ compiler with STL support for that.
I browsed through the last few pages of this thread and didn't see this bug reported.
Attached images
lapperbug.jpg
Its not A bug its "no-nuts in pitlane" protection working fine...really fine.
Lapper save hosters against crazy kids mistaking server and their Nan'House.
Respect LFS rules : 80 KM/H on pitlane....or go die elsewhere lapper is not used
ok, i think i will need to use insim, but is it possible with lapper, like when u typ !distance, it shows how many miles/km you have driven...
Quote from gwendoline :Its not A bug its "no-nuts in pitlane" protection working fine...really fine.
Lapper save hosters against crazy kids mistaking server and their Nan'House.
Respect LFS rules : 80 KM/H on pitlane....or go die elsewhere lapper is not used

I'm not sure which one of us is not understanding something, but take an another look at that screenshot i posted. I took Toni's car, broke the speedlimit and Toni got kicked even tho he wasn't driving.

Edit: Also, lapper is mistaking Restricted areas as speeding in pits, dunno if this is intentional or not, but it seems a bit weird. IE. drive over a marshall and lapper thinks that you've speeded in pits, and boots/throws you into spectator
Hi

Thanks Gai Luron for this app, great job, along with the other apps you've done

I would like to enable some functions and add some messaging.

Can i make Lapper display both great and good splits messages? I believe the answer yes, if so, how can i do it?
This is on the config file:
Split1Action = /msg Great 1st split ({SplitTime}) by {Nickname}^8 !:/msg Good 1st split ({SplitTime}) by {Nickname}^8 !

track = BL1
len = 3.4
car = XFR
MaxLapTime = 1.51.45
split1 = 0.24.98

With this config i get messages for great split when times are equal or lower then 24.98, but i dont get any message for good split (of course nothing is there ).
So what should i add if i wanted a split equal or lower then, lets say for example, 25.15. What code should i add? And what do do with the 1st line in the code box above?

-

Can i use the qualuser function with team members only, so we can have our own charts?
Its just a case of creating the flt file with usernames and enabling it on the config file?

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the application

Cya on track
Yes, you can write more split for one split separate by ':'

Quote : split1 = 0.24.98:0.25.15:...:....

if lower with first send 1first message, if < second and upper first, send second message.
Yes you can use for your tema member: !nearqual and !topqual send only qual user

Gai-Luron
Quote from Ahola :I'm not sure which one of us is not understanding something, but take an another look at that screenshot i posted. I took Toni's car, broke the speedlimit and Toni got kicked even tho he wasn't driving.

Edit: Also, lapper is mistaking Restricted areas as speeding in pits, dunno if this is intentional or not, but it seems a bit weird. IE. drive over a marshall and lapper thinks that you've speeded in pits, and boots/throws you into spectator

The problem is that Kenric took over Toni (I see it on snapshot of screen). LFSLapper dosn't catch this fonctionality of insim4 for Now .

For Marshall, it is not Lapper who boots/throws you into spectator, but LFS

Wait a bit, thank's
Hello,

New version of LFSLapper : 5.05,

- Take over Car now work correctly
- Add a debug logger. A special file is generated when LFSLapper crash; name is : logerr.txt ( Sendme this file on crash )
- Minor change

Gai-Luron
could somone please change the RAR files to other ones i can open with notepad?

Thanks
John
@Ahola :Perdon me i had see your pic so much quickly
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :could somone please change the RAR files to other ones i can open with notepad?

Thanks
John

Use Alzip, is freeware
Hi,
it is Version 5.02.
Last 2 Days no errors occours:

Console:
LFSLapper, Version=5.0.2.39477, Culture=neutral
Copyright (C) 2005-2007 Janez Cufer and Gai-Luron
LFSLapper comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions. Read LICENSE for details.

Intercept don't work
Loading WR...Ok
Connecting
Connection OK
ProductEMO Version:0.5X10 InSim Version:4
LFSLapper is running...

Small Error:
make -i

->
make: *** No rule to make target `src/InSim.cs', needed by `bin/LFSLapper.exe'. Stop.

rename InSim4.cs to InSim.cs
Quote from Ahola :*SNIP*

Errrr, what I meant to say that people who accidentally drive into a restricted area, they still get the usual forced spectator thingie from LFS like they used to do, but lfslapper thinks that they've also broken the pit speed limits at the same time (Drive Through penalty I guess) and shows the warning message. But that doesn't really matter because I'm not yet instakicking people who get DT Penalty
Hi,
after 3 hours Lapper stop working:

Server 1:
FSLapper, Version=5.0.5.41456, Culture=neutral

Intercept don't work
Loading WR...Ok
Connecting
Connection OK
LFSLapper is running...
5108 (PLL) Warning, player not found
5238 (PLL) Warning, player not found
11173 (PLL) Warning, player not found
12054 (PLL) Warning, player not found
14519 (PLL) Warning, player not found

Server2:
LFSLapper, Version=5.0.5.41456, Culture=neutral

Intercept don't work
Loading WR...Ok
Connecting
Connection OK
LFSLapper is running...
673 (PLL) Warning, player not found
3827 (PLL) Warning, player not found
Hello,

There is no error, just warning. Normally Lapper continue to work. There are no error message in your screen, just warning.

If Lapper make an error, a file was created "logerr.txt", send me this file only if error occur.

Gai-Luron
problem
Attached images
lapper.JPG
Now Lapper generate a file logerr.txt

Attach this file please . And the error message generated by LFSLapper

Gai-Luron
This thread is closed

LFSLapper insim4 Release
(2101 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG