Custom view (wheels view)
Custom view (but still an in-car view)
Chase view
Custom view (hood/bonnet view)
Custom view (on roof)
TV camera
Helicopter
What view do you use?
I would like to know what the most viewed view of the LFS community is. folling the forced cockpit view option.
Chase car, depening on formula or road car class in FOV: 88°-103°.
done done and done. 3 topics already with this discussion.
cockpit. always have. always will. i only really might flick to tv camera view on a straight to see how my vehicle is looking (ie, if it is damaged) then straight bak into teh cokpit!!!11oneoneleven
people hate the search button... there has already been a poll on what view people drive with... why cant people take a second and think "wow lfs has been around for years, i wonder if someone else has thought of making a thread on ____ topic already?"
#6 - DeKo
cockpit in all tintops and MRT, the T-cam view in the formula cars.
Chase view
I use a custom cockpit view, similar to the default but closer to the wheel and slightly lower.
Attached images
lfs.jpg
Quote from Gabkicks :people hate the search button... there has already been a poll on what view people drive with... why cant people take a second and think "wow lfs has been around for years, i wonder if someone else has thought of making a thread on ____ topic already?"

yea but you have to admit, if the threadstarter had revived that old thread, someone else would just start moaning about bringing it back up again and so on, so you cant do right for doing wrong really.
So who's the fool that chose the helicopter view?
This one

Quote from XCNuse :So who's the fool that chose the helicopter view?

A GTA fan probably
#12 - DeKo

Lmfao, theres always one

He could have just played too much GTA1 and wanted to continue with that view

Just pointing out that you can click the votecount in the results...
you forgot "custom view (cockpit)"
Quote from bbman :Just pointing out that you can click the votecount in the results...

i think their well aware that csu1 chose that and are just having a little joke about it.
Very important option missing - Inside cockpit, custom view position.
Could a moderator add this option to the poll, even if it means resetting it, please. Otherwise it's one useless poll.

I used it while playing cop on TC servers once.

can someone just delete this thread and poll. its a duplicate
Quote from Captain Slow :yea but you have to admit, if the threadstarter had revived that old thread, someone else would just start moaning about bringing it back up again and so on, so you cant do right for doing wrong really.

true.
Chase view.

I use helicopter view and TV camera when I'm bored offline, hehe.
You should have distinguished between default cockpit view and custom cockpit view.

Oh, btw, Kalev: THAT explains everything.
As of yet I use the cockpit, but since I'm usually fastest with a bumper-view I'll probably switch to that and see if it helps.
We each have our own subtle exploits that we use to our advantage. Whether it's chase-view or auto-blip it's all good and who's to say that we're wrong.
Quote from Renku :Very important option missing - Inside cockpit, custom view position.
Could a moderator add this option to the poll, even if it means resetting it, please. Otherwise it's one useless poll.

Was about to post that, since it's what I use. I can't reset the poll without making a new thread though (and then moving all the posts across, except the first post that is). I can edit the votes though if people want to re-vote.
#24 - CSU1
Lol, helicopter is extreme.. but wait... OMFG EXPLOID, EXPLOIDDDD!!!!!!! They can see both in front and back of their car at same time ./cry

What view do you use?
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG