The online racing simulator
The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
#76 - DeKo
John smeaton could pummel you.
OK...That was not me. Ask S14 Drift though, he likes that bung rapinng or bum rapping stuff.

You have brought this whole ordeal on yourself, you deserve everything you get in my eyes and I hope this thread gets deleted and you get banned.
Someone close the thread please..............
that´s awful - even way below the average niveau of the forum...

guess we all knew harjun is a very nice guy before he even started this thread, it really can be locked down now.
Quote from harjun :just SHUTUP OK! you bloody wierdo, he talks to me on msn saying he will send people to my house and kill me, and says he is toying with the forum about giving you my phone number, and hes spammed up my msn, and hes constantly spaming me on msn, and....i have all evidence on my pm, threating me, and hes also given some dodgy programme name, all i say, your sick, paedos, are just utterly SICK!, and also saying something about bung rapinng me or something

lolololololololololololololololololol. may i recommend visiting a doctor?
3 pages of hatred...I think he is well liked...

/lock
To Clarify:

1) I didn't say I would send people round. I was using that as a 'what if?' worst-case scenario. Hypothetical thinking.#

2) I haven't spammed your MSN. Give me an example....

3) I am not a peado. I could take you to court for those comments. And I have a mind to.

4) The General Lee is right. You can't change your LFS account name, and unless you are /very/ careful, people will connect your new account with your old one.

5) The whole bung raping thing was off-forum. Don't try to bring it on-forum. It was Mike messing around.

EDIT: Whoa. I'm a slow typer

DK
Quote from harjun :just SHUTUP OK! you bloody wierdo, he talks to me on msn saying he will send people to my house and kill me, and says he is toying with the forum about giving you my phone number, and hes spammed up my msn, and hes constantly spaming me on msn, and....i have all evidence on my pm, threating me, and hes also given some dodgy programme name, all i say, your sick, paedos, are just utterly SICK!, and also saying something about bung rapinng me or something

Harjun a good rapping would do you good mate,becuase it seems alot on your mind ..
Sully, just STFU please, that's not helping this thread at all.
#85 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :all i say, your sick, paedos, are just utterly SICK!

...?

How the hell does that apply to me?!
Quote from harjun :....i already DO have a new account anyway

Good for you, you can now make the same mistakes on that, too

If you were to just apologize and stop being a stupid tw*t people might understand, but no
To Clarify:

1) What is Bung Raping?
Harjun, I have no idea what you think you have achieved with this.

You may make a new forum account but you LFS game username will always be what it is, so you'll never get away from this horrible mess you've made for yourself. Plus, I don't think it will take long until people will realise what your new forum name is.

LFS is supposed to be fun, yes, the forum can get annoying, frustrating and even nasty some times but why anyone would purposefully do all this to them selves in this manner is beyond me.

Quote from The General Lee :To Clarify:

1) What is Bung Raping?

could be bum raping. i don't know and i don't care, lock this thread please.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Sully, just STFU please, that's not helping this thread at all.

Close this thread so I have asked an admin but nothing was done about it ...........
one believes that is just about enough of this thread now.
This thread is closed

The official instult harjun thread
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG