The online racing simulator
Thanks Devs
Quote from joen :Game developers and game users working this closely together to continuously improve the game, an extremely rare phenomenon in games development. This is one of the thing that makes LFS so special So great thanks to the devs and the community....

What he said

:clapclap:
#28 - arco
Thanks devs for a job well done!

Time for you now to grow back the lost hair during bug fixing.
hmm its great to see the admins and users working so closly together

quiet rare if you ask me

also thanks to scawen , great work there buddy * gives a thumps up *
Community powah!
Quote from joen :Game developers and game users working this closely together to continuously improve the game, an extremely rare phenomenon in games development. This is one of the thing that makes LFS so special So great thanks to the devs and the community are in order. Have a cookie all

I totally agree!
thank you Scawen and good holidays.
Quote from Scawen :
Forum moderators - for keeping the forum clean and stopping the fights while I ignored all the reported posts

See, you misspelled "retarded"
All i can say is. Well done scawen for getting those fixes and patches out so fast..... just dont release another again so soon!!! too much updating
Already had some nice races. Thanks devs, awesome patch! Keep up the work!
Thanks for making LFS so much better than any other simulation and arcade racers out there!
Just want to add a big +1 to the thanks for the moderators. The work these guys do is pretty underappreciated around here, I think.
Thanks for the new patch, you did a great job....
Quote from joen : I was wondering if you're considering to release test patches for Y in the same way? Considering Y will (I assume) be physics imcompatible? Because I have the impression that with the recent test patches you have been able to work very effectively because of the immediate feedback.

I agree with that, it was great fun for us to drive with the testpatches and I think very usefull for the developers..
#40 - FL!P
Thank you Scawen for listening to your users! I don't know anything more frustrating than sending bug reports or feature requests that are completely ignored. Here, all the bugs I reported have been fixed and my request for the /wait command has been implemented in a blink. I really appreciate that.

Also this is a great community indeed, but it's not because of us, it's because of you, Scavier. You guys make this all possible. So thanks a bunch for everything!
There's nothing new I can think of, so just read everything above and pretend that I have written all this!

der happybutz
Dont know how I missed this thread but thanks for the thanks Scawen and except for the odd moron I'm sure the majority feel honoured to have been involved in any testing. I know I did anyway - to the future of LFS
I get this really strong feeling that the environment you provided for me is going to be around a long while, and that there is a strong respect for my experience and expectations with the product.

In contrast to a certain feeling from other software makers that things I get used to can be yanked out from under my feet unexpectedly.

thank you.
Your welcome Scawen, don't forget we are here for Patch Y testing too
Quote from danowat :Your welcome Scawen, don't forget we are here for Patch Y testing too

i agree
I dont care if i screw my version of lfs and wait for another unlock, I will always test the tests.(unless my computer is dead)
Thanks everybody because LFS is still on its GOOD way !
As ever with this post I also hope for the new improvement, which will still be a pleasure ! Hope next time it is for Beta ! (anyway in fact I dont care much as LFS ROCKS as it is !)
Wow. Supurb quality product from such an honest, humble, and talented group! WHo would have ever thunk it? I hope for the best of this franchise! It truly deserves it and much more!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG