yep
My new XRR skin with Valvoline-theme.
Hope you like it too!
Attached images
XRR_VALVOLINE.jpg
LFS 2007-06-10 20-57-15-64.jpg
LFS 2007-06-10 20-58-19-57.jpg
HPI Racing Impreza
My first skin for any of those r/c / subaru enthusiasts out there...Inspired by the HPI Racing Subaru Impreza, I renamed it the SVX because it's a coupe and it looks more like the SVX than Impreza.

Comments or suggestions are welcomed.

How do you take pictures in game or w/ skin viewer?
It is too bad that it is in 512x512 size. 1024 would look A LOT nicer.

Nice otherwise... Did you take pictures of an actual painted body and put it on the car?
Quote from LFSn00b :Hello!

For months i've been thinking about converting the UF1 Drift skin for XRT. So i finally did it and here is the result and skin.
(Pixelbleed caused by my lack of skill)

Please do flame me if there is already this kind of skin around for XRT.

thats the stock xrr skin on xrt :S
Quote from theirishnoob :thats the stock xrr skin on xrt :S

Niko has remade it, the standard skins of lfs come at 512 where as that is 1024 and higher quality. It is the same skins but more work has been done than re naming the file
3 Eggenberger Ford Sierra RS 500's

Hi, i've made a Eggenberger RS 500 skin a long time ago when the S2 viewer was first released. I've redone that one plus i've made 2 new cars.

The no 1 car is the 1987 WTTC winner with drivers Klaus Ludwig and Steve Soper.

The no 6 car is the 1987 Bathurst 1000 winner but disqualified afterwards with Steve Soper and Pierre Dieudonner.

The no 67 car is the 1987 Nurburgring 24 hour winner with drivers Klaus Ludwig, Klaus Niedzwiedz and Steve Soper.

All cars are different from eachother and based on the diecast models wich i have of the 3 cars. They are allready upped to LFSW. A 2048 res skin can be sent on request, 1024 skins are attached to this post.
Attached images
RS500.jpg
XRR_RS500_texaco1.jpg
XRR_RS500_texaco6.jpg
XRR_RS500_texaco67.jpg
Quote from XRRoy :3 Eggenberger Ford Sierra RS 500's...

Stunningly beautiful and perfectly made. Thanks XRRoy
One Skins....my Skin
hello enverybody:grouphug::rally_dri!!!!!!
I'm french and it is my first skins look please!!!!!!
yes comment
Attached images
XRT_S13%20Stock[1].jpg
HEL_DEFAULT.jpg
one skins part two
:rally_driHELLO DRIVER!!!!!my part one is a pilote skins and casquelook please!!!!!!
as far as the hpi goes, how do you make it into higher resolution? and I found pictures on the internet and did the best I could , I can't afford that painted body haha
Quote from RIDGERACER ::rally_driHELLO DRIVER!!!!!my part one is a pilote skins and casquelook please!!!!!!

ehm, learn to use Paint better or switch over to Gimp or Photoshop, your "skins" are rather bad, sorry
The retturn of skins XRT
:yel:
hello everybody!!!Thanks you for your comment ans a new skin Jordan team
ENJOY!!!!
Attached images
XRT_Jordan d1gp.jpg
BMW E30 skin
Someone needs BMW E30 skin? I make one, but it looks beter if you crash your car a little . If anyone needs more colours or some improvement. Let me know...
Attached images
XRG_BMWE30.jpg
BMWE30_front.jpg
BMWE30_crashed.jpg
Quote from XRRoy :3 Eggenberger Ford Sierra RS 500's

Hi, i've made a Eggenberger RS 500 skin a long time ago when the S2 viewer was first released. I've redone that one plus i've made 2 new cars.

The no 1 car is the 1987 WTTC winner with drivers Klaus Ludwig and Steve Soper.

The no 6 car is the 1987 Bathurst 1000 winner but disqualified afterwards with Steve Soper and Pierre Dieudonner.

The no 67 car is the 1887 Nurburgring 24 hour winner with drivers Klaus Ludwig, Klaus Niedzwiedz and Steve Soper.

All cars are different from eachother and based on the diecast models wich i have of the 3 cars. They are allready upped to LFSW. A 2048 res skin can be sent on request, 1024 skins are attached to this post.

Didn't know the Nürburgring, OR Sierra's for that matter, were availible in 1887. Very nice skins though.

To the poster above me. Pasted on headlights look SO tacky.

Cheers,
Matt.
Porsche 944 Turbo S Cup
Attached images
preview_XRT_944_Shell.jpg
XRT_944_Shell.jpg
-
(teaz-R) DELETED by teaz-R
That isn't even for XRT.
Removed.
XRR Skins
Two skins. 2nd one, is temporaly private because its the skin I'm using for Kid League, so it won't be posted.
1st one, is a "Special For Drifters" XRR. Hope you enjoy.
Attached images
XRR_SFDrift.jpg
Kid 1.gif
Kid 2.gif
Kid 3.gif
ok. sorry.
Quote from -SLY- : Huh? What? Where?
You wanna see .psd file?

XCNuse removed the skin in question, its not you
indeed. carry on.
Quote from Don Frost :Someone needs BMW E30 skin? I make one, but it looks beter if you crash your car a little . If anyone needs more colours or some improvement. Let me know...

finally someone make a e30 , i love it is it private or public

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG