The online racing simulator
League for Kids....proudy presents...
(69 posts, started )
Harjun quick question,I like the rules your using can I use them for my event race please ?
Name:R.Hero
LFS name: Racer hero
Number:24 or 29
(suggested time): If it is 5:00pm GMT that is great for me considering its on a saturday.
ok racer hero please behave ok?, im not critisizing anything. Actually just forget i said all that. Welcome to the league race
Race postponed for 23rd Saturday, due to technical reasons, and time for organising!.
League Skins MUST be worn, and will be posted up in the duration of the 2 weeks
thanks.
Please where your dedicated made skin. Rest will SOON be put up, please be patient.
Please....your name is stated, i guess, find a way to turn it into a skin please

I will do 1 set every day, but you COULD do them yourselves if you want, all it need is your Number, and your Name, as schown on R.Hero's
Attached images
FXR_Racer Hero.jpg
FZR_Racer Hero.jpg
XRR_Racer Hero.jpg
Can we have team colours on it? As in make new team skins but we just have to put our name on it?

EDIT: argh, can we have it before the 23rd, i will be away
ahh....crap, im not sure when to have it, cause im away on Saturday, unless somebody else, want to admin it and stuff. But yeh, as long as it has ya LFS name on it, and your number
have it on a weekday?

EDIT: I will be leaving Thursday so there is no hope of me being there the first round
ok on this Wednesday?
is that the day after tomorrow? I can race then
OK RACE IS ON WEDNESDAY 13th JUNE!
5:00pm what? GMT? EST?
#38 - Jakg
since when was 5 laps a league race...?

That's a 6 minute league race 0_o
Quote from Jakg :since when was 5 laps a league race...?

That's a 6 minute league race 0_o

how about 40 laps?
noo....its been made 10 laps, on Team Eire League, that is the server name. It will be 5:00 english time, im not sure what it means.....but all i know, is 5;00 on a wednesday....oh yeh...5:00pm
Quote from harjun :It will be 5:00 english time, im not sure what it means.....

That would be BST.
The league name fits really well
what would that be in EST?

Name: DTP Scooby
LFS name: scoobyrbac
Number: 00
(suggested time): whenever but in EST I need to know.....
ok...5:00pm BST
Lol, this league is a joke (sorry, had to).
if you think its a joke you dont have to join ok?....and its just an event....but a league race
Aww... I can't do it tommorow. Ive got school and my brother will be on the computer. Put it back on the weekend.
If i can make it, this is my skin
Attached images
XRR_KidLeague.jpg
some guy....unless someone can wack a server up....well the league is cancelled the idiot hosting my server stopped it cause i dunno what he was smoking that day
Is it over now then?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG