The online racing simulator
League for Kids....proudy presents...
(69 posts, started )
League for Kids....proudy presents...
5 laps at Blackwood!

I have agreed with the most famous DieKolkRabe, most known for his most trueful threads, and most kindness of giving away vouchers! So DieKolkRabe (DK), has agreed to lend me his server when there is a league race.
Please just Ignore that message what happens when you are in the process of entering the server!.

Guys usual sign up form:
Name:
LFS name:
Number:

Track:
Blackwood GP

Time:
Hasnt been fully agreed, but 5:00pm, feel free to post if you think i should change it
16th June Saturday 2007

Car:
GTRs! FXR, XRR, FZR

Place:
Team Eire League

Laps:

Admins:
DieKolkRabe, Harjun (safety car)

So guys, normal rules, (You think you may know them, but guys, i would appreciate it even if you just did give it a quick glimpse, thanks)

Rules of Racing
Overtaking
*When passing someone on the inside you must have your car at least half way along side to have the right of way. (And no. Punting is /not allowed AT ALL.)
*If you try to pass around the outside then you must be fully along side the other car, otherwise the leading driver is entitled to take the normal racing line. (Example: Villeneuve at Portugal 1997)
Defensive driving
*The driver who is leading is entitled to drive defensively. This is to protect their position. Other drivers should be aware of this.
* Drivers should not block the cars behind.
Expansion: The lead driver is entitled to make one move to maintain their position and one move to return to the normal racing line before every turn.
Re-entering track
If for any reason your car leaves the track you should look around to see if there are any oncoming racers before rejoining.
If you are off the track you may reset your car IF there are no other drivers near you, if there are other drivers near you, wait until they have left the scene of the accident before resetting the car.
Car Damage / Fuel
* If your car is damaged or low on fuel, remember to keep off of the racing line and be prepared to give way to other racers. It's a good idea to use your hazard lights.
Contact
*Rubbing and tapping are all parts or everyday racing, so these are allowed as long as it doesn't harm anyone's race or gain you an advantage. Due to occasional lag, small taps may cause a major crash, so be careful. Its preferred that drivers make their best efforts to avoid it.
*If you gain an advantage from making contact with another driver, you must allow that driver back through. If this is not possible then it's down to your integrity to apologise.
Lapping
*Backmarkers will be lapped by other cars, this is an everyday occurrence.
*Other drivers should be treated with the same respect as drivers you are racing.
*When you receive a Blue Flag it is your responsibility to wait until there is a safe place to allow the car behind to pass. The usual allowance is three Blue Flags or in the case of LFS, Three messages from the admin of the server OR three corners, depending on the circuit configuration
Pitting
*When peeling away from the racing line, care should be taken as to the cars around you, make sure your path is clear to the left or the right. If possible, signal your intentions with the use of your cars indicators.
*Do not cross the pit exit line and be prepared to give way as drivers on track have right of way. Drivers who cause accidents will be either disqualified, or given a 45sec time penalty
Deliberate Corner Cutting
*Cutting a corner, or deliberately running into tyres on a chicane will not give the driver an advantage. Keeping the car on the track at all times is vital to clean racing. A penalty will ONLY be issued If:
The driver does not give the place back within 3 corners OR The driver gains a time advantage from it OR The driver causes an incident
Use of Shift+S during race
Not allowed under any circumstances. Offenders will be banned.
Safety Car Procedures
The caution period will begin with Race Control sending the message 'Full course caution' to all drivers via the Race Control Message feature, and deploy the safety car at the same moment (Safety car is stationed at the last corner/pit exit, depending on which is nearer) The field is frozen at this point. The drivers are expected to:
a) Slow down to 80 kmh and catch up to the safety car which is deployed as the next car exiting the final corner.
b) Maintain awareness of where everyone else is
c) Not pit until everyone is behind the safety car. Penalty is either being sent to the back of the field or a 30sec time penalty
d) Not pass anyone unless instructed to do so
The safety car will pull in before the race goes green. This will be achieved by:
a) The safety car entering the pit-lane
b) The lead racecar pacing the field towards the green flag
c) A 'GREEN FLAG' (or other equivalent) message will be displayed to all drivers about 5 seconds before they cross the start-finish line
Post-Race procedure
All cars will report to parc ferme in the pitlane after a slowing-down lap. The top THREE cars will line up at the end of the pitlane, with the rest of the field in their pit garages.

Thanks guys, if there are any queries about this event (time,cars,track etc...) please feel free to post here, it is a league thread, so thanks.
I hope this league will go ahead very nicely, and it is reminded that the event is for only 17 year olds and younger, im sorry if your 18, i dont care, also, please no younger than 13, unless you are mature enough, thanks

Current People Racing
Niall09: Subsonic.Niall
Pigi: [Got race?] Pigi
Dalek0220: RACER
Cr!t!calDrift: [360°]Cr!t!caL$
nutty boy: nuttyboy.WAV
samforey12345: ecl Sam
faster111: Bo duke
Jack Biddulph: Jack [KR D1]
scoobybrac: DTP Scooby
LFSn00b: [DR] Niko
Name:Subsonic.Niall
LFS name:niall09
Number:09
(suggested time):any time
thanks niall
#4 - pigi
ok I have last day in esotnia so its will be good day for race..

Name:[got race?]Pigi
LFS name: pigi
Number:03
(suggested time):emm all but notnight on GMT+2

because 17june I going to irland !!!
OK THANKS PIGI!
Your up mate
Name: RACER
LFS name: Dalek0220
Number:11
(suggested time): about 9:00GMT
Oh and, did you see Kubica's crash?
Quote from pigi :

because 17june I going to irland !!!
[/B]

Why would you like to come to this shithole of a country

nah only joking, what part of Ireland are you going to?
Quote from Dalek0220 :Oh and, did you see Kubica's crash?

No but i heard about it and they are saying he is stable
Name:[360°]Cr!t!caL$
LFS name:Cr!t!calDrift
Number:23
(suggested time): Whenever...

Though I am a drifter so don't expect much
Oh it was terrible. bits of car was everywere. it looked worse than Senna's at Imola. uggggg. shivers up my spine. T.V. just said he is stable,(Kubica).
thanks guys, Dalek, might have to keep a short eye on you if you are 11, but never mind i have the good feeling that you are a great racer, and we always have a great admin, DieKolkRabe
Quote from Dalek0220 :Oh and, did you see Kubica's crash?

Thanks for spoiling it.

Keep things like that in the F1 thread.
stoppp.....FLOODING and spamming my thread retards....this is a bloody leagues and events thread....not general racing talk ....and you niall,....this isnt a holiday agents thread where you ask people where theyre going ok?
Quote from harjun :and you niall,....this isnt a holiday agents

Huh?! its not? Now who told me that it was...

sorry, had to
by the way, the safety car for this event will officially be a BF1, lol, crazy idea, but its one of the things faster than any of those cars
#17 - Jakg
Safety Cars are usually slower than the cars on track, btw.

Plus an F1 car as a saftety car is COMPLETELY retarded.
kk, il have an RB4
Name: nuttyboy.WAV
LFS name: nutty boy

Number: 99
(suggested time): Ciuld make it for 4 but would prefer it for about 8
Quote from Jakg :Safety Cars are usually slower than the cars on track, btw.

Plus an F1 car as a saftety car is COMPLETELY retarded.

lol, that made me laugh What car should it be? I would say FXO
NAME:ecl sam
LFS USER:samforey12345
NUMBER:16
(TIME SUGGESTIONS):i think 4 is abit early i think maybe 5:30 or 5 would be good

EDIT:i hope it doesn`t matter but i don`t no whether i will be able to go for sure!
#22 - pigi
Quote from niall09 :Why would you like to come to this shithole of a country

nah only joking, what part of Ireland are you going to?

Dunno where actualy but will see.
I vae internet there so I mayby will play heh

And there my dad works.. He got big money there for my country ^^
Name: Bo duke
LFS name: Faster111
Number: 3
(suggested time): anytime
Thanks people, even i think 4 is a bit early, so race is at 5pm
Server: Team Eire League
Password: Drogheda
Im sorry about the confusion!
Name: Jack Biddulph